What was your first experience with a Nymph?

For me, it happened when 1.2 just recently came out. I didn't even get to see the Lost Girl form. It just kinda ran up to me and killed me in one hit.

What about everyone else?

I've very quickly developed a habit of attacking every single thing that lived down there in the caves, so I was only a little startled when I noticed that I could harm the Lost Girl.

My first encounter with a nymph was in early hardmode just after 1.2. came out while I was playing with my brother. I noticed there was a lost girl in the underground snow and thought it was a new hardmode NPC, but didn't immediately try to interact with it. Instead, I went further exploring into the cave and only realised when about a fourth of my health was gone that some nymph thing was attacking me.

Took me a few moments to piece together that the lost girl had transformed.

I saw the name "Lost Girl" and thought maybe it was another NPC to rescue. But my Twins summons attacked the Lost Girl / Nymph before I got close and I was left wondering what had just happened.

I just met the Terraria from mobile, then Nymph killed me :p So, the moral is, be prepared for some interesting greetings. :D

I was playing in a group with two other players just about when 1.2 came out, to see what was new using fresh characters
We were exploring the underground Ice biome (which I do believe was new bak then) and we found a lost girl. My first friend goes to talk to it, but gets killed pretty much straight away by the nymph (yeah, it was like an hour into the new world). Then my other friend and I tried to kill it too. You know, just to see what it dropped.

We failed. Frankly, I think it was for the better. It woulda been a bit heartcrushing to kill a monster that has more than 200 hp in prehardmode and figure it didnt drop anything at all! :p

From what I remember back in my 1st day of playing 1.2 when it came out, I was exploring underground in the Cavern layer and then saw the Lost Girl (this was with a fresh character and world). I approached it out of curiosity and after it started attacking me I instantly out of instinct changed to attacking and defending against it. I forget how I defeated it exactly, but I think it had to do with using the underground "cliff edges" to my advantage avoiding the attacks of the Nymph. I probably had a sword and boomerang of some type which helped me defeat it. Maybe one of the Magic Gem Staffs as well since I was very fond of that group of magic weapons when I 1st discovered them and still am.

You sure you wanna know ;) ? Well when i met the Nymph...i destroyed her. She was screaming loudly as came forward and........ stuck her with hundreds of Pine Needles. What were y'all thinking?

i didnt check through the patch notes completely back then... result was that i thought it was some new npc that had to be "rescued".. until the claws were in my face

I was on multiplayer and the person I was playing with found it, asked me to come to them and then told me to kill it... Yup.

I was playinh with a friend, and we saw the lost girl tied up ready to be rescued. We came close to her and suddenly out of no where she started to attack us, we were caught with a low guard, so my friend died and I manage to escape with almost no health, screaming like a lunatic, quite fun actualy

Back
Top Bottom