What was your most satisfying achievement in gaming?

Beating Culex in Super Mario RPG. Not that it was really hard or anything. I just could never do it when I was a young'n, and coming back and beating him felt so good.

Full combo-ing my first rain on Osu! Catch The Beat
2bfad3a54a.jpg

Mine would probably be catching a shiny beldum in pokemon platinum using pokeradar. That was probably the hardest thing I've ever done in a video game.

Getting every objective done for both story and free mode in Dynasty Warriors 8 XL - this includes but is not limited to: Beating all stages in Ultimate, leveling up every character to 150, getting all the special weapons for each of them, unlocking all videos, completing all the optional objectives in free mode, getting all special animals, and getting four thousand kills in one single stage (doing a free mode run of the final stage of Wei's hypothetical story, with level 150 Lu Lingqi.)

After all that, I level-reset Xiao Qiao and played through all of the "Hu Lao Gate" stage in Ultimate, the only special thing I had were the 6-star fans. Since I was feeling suicidal, I also made Lu Bu rage by killing Diao Chan. Still, I did the smart thing and went after Dong Zhuo while Lu Bu chased after me - I was feeling suicidal, not stupid.

I've played that game too damn much, I think.

Magicite: eating(anyone who has played the game knows what I mean) but really getting to the final level
It took me about 5 hrs of gameplay to realise how to use skills, which I found awesome but I bound my interaction key to be th same as my skills key. It is very hard; I have never completed the game as of yet ( I only have 6 hrs on it though).

Mythril*

Actually you reminded me of something I was proud of, killing the mech bosses back in 1.1 with only mythril armor and no potions. Whereas everyone else I see is using adamantite with every potion imaginable and still failing.
Thats pretty good

It took me about 5 hrs of gameplay to realise how to use skills, which I found awesome but I bound my interaction key to be th same as my skills key. It is very hard; I have never completed the game as of yet ( I only have 6 hrs on it though).
I have only gotten to the end but never finished :(

my biggest achievement even tho i missed 1x at the end (x
//haven`t managed to get a better score on osu than this one for about 7months now~

z3OW07n.jpg

When I used to have a PS3, I had a game called "Motorstorm RC". If you've never heard of the motorstorm series, it's basically racing with plenty of destruction. But RC was just, well, RC cars. Anyway, I eventually got the platinum trophy for it, which involved setting a time of 40 minutes or less across all races and events. It was hard as BALLS, but me being a completionist, I did it after restarting about every race many, many times. This was the hardest achievement. You basically had to set a PERFECT time in every race.

I got every 1.1 armor on console... but duplication was involved, so I guess it wasn't really that big of an achievement.

I also have seen all 300 Pokemon in the B2W2 Unova Dex, but that's just nothing compared to what I want to do soon, get the Shiny Charm (hence the profile pic)

Back
Top Bottom