Casual What Would Be Your Boss Theme?

If I was a former main character fighting the newer player character I would have to use this one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424606095][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or if I'm a ruthless maniac (which I tend to be), I would use this one.

I would want something moderately paced, and with an almost calming feeling to it. Even though I wouldn't be a pushover. And, so, after about 5 minutes of searching, I found it:

It's a tie between either this:
Why? As I said in another thread, I view myself as a mischievous sort of person in any online environment. As such, I think this theme captures a fight with a person like that fairly well. At least, in my opinion. Others might think different.

Or this:
Why? Because of the various hardships I had endured in the past and present. The fact that, despite it all, I am still standing strong is remarkable. As such, the theme should describe that strength. I feel as though this theme describes a fight with the IRL me quite well.

A player has beaten me in the 1st game I was in. In the sequel I have been resurrected and have come back with a vengeance and have 3 forms instead of just 2 now.

1st form: exoskeleton

"So, you challenge me? There is no need for such determination, I will allow you to rest easily, for none may crack my shell."

2nd form: Mass of Energy

"It appears you have some skill. Very well, I will unleash my true power against you in respect for you being able to hold out as you have."

3rd form: Heart

"Impossible, no one aside from that group has ever been able to push me this far. I'll have to summon all of the power of this planet to stop your foolish quest."

"So I am banished from this world now. This planet will belong to them again. I must wait in the realm of the angels until my body has been reconstructed. Until then, make this world how it should be."

The only "boss" I could pull off being is a villainous team leader in Pokemon. And most of those themes kinda are terrible. (Ghetesis doesn't look evil enough in his first appearance to pull off the super evil theme...) There is only one.
Reminds you of the wimpy grunts at first, then quickly tells you this guy is NOT a pushover. (Although they kinda are... Except in their first battle. And in Pokemon Emerald.)

I would have the song I am all of me, by Crush 40. If you have played Shadow the Hedgehog, you know the song, If not, it is awesome. Seriously, listen to it. Do it. It has to be one of the coolest songs I have ever heard, and I find it fits my personality pretty well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430774478,1430773948][/DOUBLEPOST]
You.
I like you.

As for me, I'd have to say this one.

Lighthearted at first, then a transition into epic. Can't ever go wrong with it.
XD I still remember playing this game on the SNES

I'd make my boss theme this Contra Rock Remix by Vomitron.

Well maybe except the closing. Way too optimistic for a boss fight.

Back
Top Bottom