What would you bring from other games to terraria?

The title says it well but I'll elaborate. If you can bring an item from any game into terraria what would it be? Story based instant kill weapons not eligible. Mods also not eligible.

The damage value from the other game will be disregarded because the damage units probably wouldn't be the same.

I would pick the excalibastard from borderlands the pre sequel. A laser that freezes enemies on critical hits and causes a singularity effect when hitting enemies would be fun to use.

If this belongs in another section please tell me.

vex mythoclast
index.php

The more complex wiring system from Minecraft. Also, even though you said mods don't count, I'd include the Project Red/Blue Power gates and latches, because you could literally make a computer in Minecraft with those blocks.

Psh, obviously the Ender Dragon from Minecraft.

Definitely the cyborg augmentations of Wilhelm, from B:TPS, or anything concerning the game and/or Wilhelm for that matter.

The Home Run Bat from Smash Bros. Would do not a lot of damage, but TREMENDOUS knockback!

Also, the Gilded Sword from Majora's Mask looks really awesome, I'd like that. (If I ever figure out texture packs, I'm replacing Terra Blade with this)

And the Monado from Xenoblade of course!

I would love to see some legendary weapon from the warcraft universe, Did someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

Back
Top Bottom