what would your developer armor look like?

Wings: parrot wings
Armor: egyptian bird costume. Not one of those dumb parrot halloween costumes, but the egyptian falcon clothes. Armor bonus: 2x movement speed (considering all previous movement bonuses), 32 total defense, +10 crit chance.

Why does everybody include OP powers? They are vanity only, and only Redigit himself has infinite flight. So... vanity only. Your super-powers are not correct.

It would mainly consist of a Special Dark Kimono with small crystal patterns on it similar to what my OC Akatsuki wears. My Unique Weapon would be a special type of Ice Katana which does 70 Base Damage. My Head Vanity allows your character to have 3 Eyes.

It would mainly consist of a Special Dark Kimono with small crystal patterns on it similar to what my OC Akatsuki wears. My Unique Weapon would be a special type of Ice Katana which does 70 Base Damage. My Head Vanity allows your character to have 3 Eyes.
Dude, yours should be necro armour. 'cause this thread's been dead for over a year/

This would be mine. Fusion mask, breastplate, and leggings, along with the Argon yo yo and the Krypton great sword with the Nuclear wings.
Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 9.57.30 PM.png The sword shoots a projectile like the influx weaver, but its dark blue.

Mine would be the reindeer horns and a dark and light green yellow embroidered cultist robe. My wings would be a green and yellow scarf and my signature dev weapon would be a pair of dual greatswords that shoot off nettle burst style projectiles. My other dev set (for an oc of mine) would be a black jacket with yellow highlights on it with shorts and shoes to match and a pair of headphones. The wings for this dev set would be a pair of chainsaw chains wrapped in blue fire. The dev weapon for this set will be a chainsaw chain with blue fire that would spin and act like a much stronger arkhalis that shoots faerie flame projectiles.

<--- for the armor, minus the lab coat. The lab coat would be the wings.
I'd get a more powerful Megashark, called the Ultrashark, which looks a lot like the S.S. Devastator from the Thorium Mod.

wow, this is an old thread. Anyways, my dev armor would probably be what my vanity contest suggestion is:
armor.gif
ArmorOfTheSentinelOfOminousSecrets.png .png

Back
Top Bottom