what would your developer armor look like?

TehCooKidz

Skeletron Prime
so lets say that you became a major developer for terraria. what would your dev armor (and wings) look like?

to get the ball rolling, mine would be a mechanical centaur with jetpack wings.

MyArmor.png
MyArmorFemaleEdit.png

That's right, I've included a female variant.

probably a gas mask as the helmet and links clothes (i thought of wearing that this halloween but decided not to) as the chestplate. for the wings id probably want them to be the wings of mega charizard x.

Rainbow Flashing armor that upon a blood/pumpkin/frost moon would gain extra colors
Ex:blood moon= blood red,Frost moon=a color similar to the blizzard staff
And for pumpkin moon=a color similar to the headless horseman's blades's jack o lanterns

A bright pink suit with bright pink wings that extend in-front of me rather than behind me. They also flap constantly, even when I'm not flying.

Alternatively, my soul. I wonder what that looks like.

An armor made of hats with a hat helmet that covers the entire head. Thw wings are made of hats, of course.
And all the hats are yellow.

Something like Garrett from Thief, a hooded figure with slightly bulky leather armour shrouded wikth the darkness of the colour black. You cannot see his face and all that peers out are 2 bright blue eyes. My wings of choice are removed in favour of some thirf boots that make me run 20x faster and jump 20x higher whilst having all the properties of the master ninja tabi. Think it's OP? You clearly have never used Red's wings (you can treverse a large would in less than 20 seconds). however these increased mobility featured are toggled with a key. The set bonus gives me invisibility at a certain darkness of light and gives me a better single hook grapple with e no matter what I have in my inventory. It would also give me a little cute pixelated version of my dog mack <3
P.S. someone should sprite this for me :p
EDIT: The hook look like an actual grappling hook with a rope and a 4 pronged hook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom