what would your developer armor look like?

Yl0ywxm.png

hehe

love it so much :'D
There should be Paladin Armor... PALADIN REVAMPED!

Perhaps badass vampire hunter outfit with all dem leather belts and hat and back-sheathed swords and crossbows and stuff. No wings.

Mine would be a morphsuit made of pure energy that changed color by the terrarian day. Day 1= Blue, Day 2=Red, Day 3= Green, Day 4= Purple, Day 5= White, Day 6= Black, Day 7= Rainbow. The suit would glow out 5 blocks. Would fly without wings.

Imagine dragon armor, and dragon wings, then add lots of fire and the ability to turn into a dragon.

Clothes that look like Yukine, and my wings would be invisible, but when I fly, the word "kawaii" in rainbow font would be flying out of myself.
Because Noragami. Yes.

I need to get mine sprited. brb.

EDIT 1: Got the armour sprited:
IG6tWku.png

Last edited:
mine would look like a soldier with a godly sniper rifle
[DOUBLEPOST=1415546678][/DOUBLEPOST]the rifle would look like my avatar.

The guide sprite, but upside down. Of course, walking would split the head and my legs have eyes, but hey! There's a price to every kind of awesomeness!

Familiar Armour.
Code it to have infinite of every stat, and to be given to me upon starting a world. Allows me to use empty fists as weapon/tool. Go onto public server.
Proceed to be called a hacker.
:3

I would have a deep blue shade of the adamantite armor and my wings would be sprouting out from my head like giant ears and when I go to fly they get 2 1/2 times bigger.

mine would be High Entia armor that with the full set lets me fly and gives me endless mana. I Would also have all of the stat boost summons that melia has in xenoblade chronicles, a discharge staff that lets me shoot the summons and a nopon companion that 1-shots stuff.

Last edited:
I guess it would be some orange chrome armor, with spikes on the sides of the shoulders and with blue phaseblade/saber wings. There would also be regular chrome accents on the armor (the wings would have a chrome frame, the blue part would just be the phasesaber blade) too. I guess it would look like a hybrid between Crimtane and Chlorophyte armor.

Mine would look like the space creature vanity set, because its awesome. Also it would grant the wearer insanely OP mana powers.

Back
Top Bottom