What's the most evil thing you've ever done?

I still have the thing too, I don't use it anymore though. I'm also famous for stealing pens from teachers and students alike at my school, because hey if you leave it on the table it's free game.
Well I can trump that. I don't even have any of my original stationary anymore, but I seem to have acquired more than I had at the start of the school year.

Once When I Was Young, I Hacked The TV Box And Turned The Parental Lock To PG-13.
Not Sure If It Was Evil Or Not, Because The Only Reason I Didn't Remove The Lock Is Because I Forgot The Code.

When I was younger, my father was drinking some tea, I for some forgotten reason decide slap him in the back really hard... Sufficed to say, he squandered all his tea.

I'm not going for deep, heartfelt, tear-jerking things here. Mostly just stuff like "I made unpoppable bubble wrap."

I, myself, once rigged a motion sensor to a car so that their reverse lights (y'know, the ones that come on when you back up) would turn on whenever any large object passed by. The owner of the car and I thought it was hysterically funny when people would pass by, notice the lights going on, and try to camp the parking space.
I played MIENKREFT and some guy left the game in his house and i decided to make a deep hole next to his door and well... he lost everything..

I've done many "evil" things in Video games.

I think one of my favorite was playing modded minecraft with my siblings in a lan hosted world. My younger brother is really into Computer Craft, my sister was super into that crazy TNT mod, and I was into Dinosaurs from Archeology mod. Well, I "paid" him to install a computer into my place- (We were using a currency mod.) and I decided to look up how to create the files for it. I created a secret file on there that went something like this:

"Day one, the experiments are looking fruitful. The bones have been reacting positively to the treatments and I've been able to extract precious DNA. With it I'm one step closer to my goal."

"Day 8. My neighbors have made themselves comfortable over a small area in different directions. I find them both to be noisy, one with their explosions and the other attempting to put a virus on my computer whenever he does "maintenance" (He actually was trying to do that, but it was a 'paranoid' guess.)

"Day 11. The raptors are growing well, they enjoy the meat I've been able to secure, and the leather I've gotten from farming the cattle has given me the ability to make inventory upgrades- funding my research further and getting me closer to my goal."

"Day 12. I think they are starting to get suspicious. I stuck a Cicada (From twilight forest mod) under their houses to make noise and cover my real activities. Hopefully they don't find the tunnels. (They didn't.)"

My brother while trying to put a virus on my computer stumbled on it and he was like "O.O What is this!" And he started telling my sister about the stuff in chat. I'm dyin' in real life with laughter. Was so good.

Oh, just remembered something. I was playing terraria with a friend, I took him on a wild ride through the first part of the game using nothing but cactus armor. It was his first time playing terraria in forever, so let’s just say he fell a lot while I used my grapple.

The most evil thing I ever done was either

Me convienecing my brother that you'll get 'something special' if you broke a certain big pink bulb in the underground jungle.

Or

2 year old me spanking my mom with a spatula while she was loading dishes.

Back
Top Bottom