What's your favorite type of melee weapon?

Obsidian_Swordfish.png
Does the Obsidian Swordfish count? I guess it's not really late game, but it does have the second highest damage of all spears.

Range isn't really that long on it. Also, it's a fish.

Spears: I've always liked them, they have decent range (for a melee weapon), can handle more than one enemy, and hit multiple times. There was always one problem I had with them, though... upon getting more powerful spears, they get faster, which means you wouldn't be able to hit things as many times in one attack.

And the wiki says that the best modifier for spears is Godly, which mostly increases knock back. The hell? One of the main advantages of a spear is their ability to hit enemies more than once, but you won't be able to do that if they're already flying away upon first strike!

I love swords! My favourite pre-hardmode sword is Starfury.. Not because it's good, but because it's SPARKLY...

I really like the special corruption weapon you can get from the corruption chest. Scourge of the corruption or something like that I forgot it's name. It's easy to get, the damage is alright if used with the right build and it's got homing abilities. For me that's an all in one win. The terra blade is alright. My two favortites though are for sure the rainbow and piranha guns both of them are just so random XD and if certain bosses get caught in the rainbow gun's path well there goes a chunk of their health never-mind the fact that you are beating the living daylights out of them with another weapon and it does make a useful shield/barrier from weak enemies. To top that off on nights like the blood moon and eclipses oh man things just die in lines.

Back
Top Bottom