Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
The Twins. Retinazor isn't that bad, but Spazmatism is annoying. Stage 1 isn't all that bad, but stage 2... oh god stage 2. Pretty much instadeath if you get too close, so you can't melee or use shorter-ranged weapons.

The Destroyer and Skeletron Prime are pretty hard,but those twins. ...Yikes! Their attacks are really hard to dodge, and they're hard to hit as well.

Skeletron Prime. First time I faced him it became morning and he turned into the dungeon guardian. He killed me in one hit and I had no idea what happened. Also I hate how when you die he disappears.

I find the Twins the most difficult. Spazmatism always manages to annoy the hell out of me with his Cursed Flame shenanigans.

None. The twins got quickdropped in 30 seconds. Skeletron prime stuck in one place got ez'd. Destroyer, I don't even need to explain.

Twins is the hardest for me. I never died on Destroyer and only died once on Prime, but I had trouble with Twins every single time until I obtained Spectre gear. This is partly because I don't build arenas, so Spaz is very annoying to dodge especially on second phase.

Mega shark, crystal meth bullets, full frost, Cthulhu shield. Now dash away, dash away, dash away all.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451124360,1451124246][/DOUBLEPOST]The Golem
:naughty::cool:

I once used to say skeletron Prime back in 1.1, Now i find him actually the easiest.

It's a hard one for me, as I found by myself all three easy depending on how you fight them.
but expert mode wise, I would say the Destroyer....he's literally out to eat you...

The twins...
My friend plays ranger, and he has the Megashark, Uzi, Stormbow, and Flamethrower, and pretty much facetanks them offscreen. However, I just stand near my statues and blindly fire my Poison Staff. When he dies, the bosses go to me, and kill me, because I'm a squishy wizard. However, I only have a good arena and no buffs, so yeah.

The Twins. The Daedalus Stormbow has made the Destroyer a cakewalk, and Skeletron Prime himself isn't very hard, but the time limit is somewhat of a problem. The Twins, though, are difficult, especially Spazmatism in his second form.

If you asked me back when I was a noob in 1.1, I would definitely go with the twins. I always got them both into their second forms at the same time.
But now I find them all pretty easy with some preparation. In fact I usually fight the twins first if I can get the WoF to drop a Clockwork Assault Rifle. They're pretty easy if you just keep moving.

I would say the Twins due to the fact that they can attack me both ways but i can't attack them all at the same time very easily, also Spazmatism's second form is brutal if you are not well equipped

This is propably the best info yet. I recently fought the twins as my first mechanical boss. I would suggest anything higher than orichalum armour and a clockwork assault rifle. A spear is also useful

Based on expert mode The twins is the hardest for me overall but fighting the expert destroyer without a proper arena or the Daedalus Storm Bow... yeah its a tombstone farm...

Destroyer:spears or piercing weapons
The twins:light discs or ranged attacks
Skeletron prime:IDK
P.s. the twins are easy if u equip wings to dodge their attacks

The Destroyer is widely known as the easiest of them all. It's slow, nearly incapable of dodging, and probes drop hearts.

The Twins are a little more aggressive and accurate as far as dealing damage, and their damage ratchets up as they get closer to death.

Skeletron Prime has more total HP (it's 'core' hp matches either of the Twins through both stages) more defense overall (every part rivals the Twins' second stage, some far surpass it) and is harder to hit overall, owning to smaller real segments (the arms don't technically exist, and cannot be hit). However, as parts die (they have low individual HP) Skeletron's damage goes down, and it is a bit slower on the offense.

Therefore, Skeletron Prime can tank a player until dawn when it gains instakill ability, while the Twins can overcome a player in a knock-down fight. Which is hardest depends on whether you're more offensively or defensively adept, and whether your arena has room to maneuver.

Back
Top Bottom