Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
Definitely The Destroyer, the probes kill you so fast, and getting trapped by the destroyer almost always causes death. Twins is the easiest by far because of the nerf, just create a sky bridge and add fire places and heart lanterns then take your Spectre Boots and run like hell while firing backwards, if you're melee it's hard, but if that's the case then just just wait until you get the True Nights Edge. Skeletron prime is harder than the twins but as long as you learn his patterns and dodge well enough you can defeat him just as easily. Overall, in my opinion, Twins is the easiest then Skeletron then The Destroyer.

Definitely The Destroyer, the probes kill you so fast, and getting trapped by the destroyer almost always causes death. Twins is the easiest by far because of the nerf, just create a sky bridge and add fire places and heart lanterns then take your Spectre Boots and run like hell while firing backwards, if you're melee it's hard, but if that's the case then just just wait until you get the True Nights Edge. Skeletron prime is harder than the twins but as long as you learn his patterns and dodge well enough you can defeat him just as easily. Overall, in my opinion, Twins is the easiest then Skeletron then The Destroyer.
Even in mobile? Please say so. Pwetty pwease

I have trouble with the Twins every single time I fight them solo, but then again I haven't fought them with my Vampire Knives.

Not on mobile I don't think PC or Console (most likely) only.

The Twins, easily. I still haven't managed to take them out yet, they're powerful :p
What version of terraria do you play? PC, console, mobile? If Console or mobile I can understand your difficulty but on PC you shouldn't be having too much trouble, and if you are then seek guidance from fellow players because once you're past the twins the game is even more awesome.

Need information? I can help with that, as long as you name your class and equipment.
Titanium Melee
Frostband
Titanium Tridant
Dao of Pow
Crystal Storm
Golden Shower/Cursed Flames
Clockwork Assault Rifle (with Exploding Bullets)
Ice Bow (with Cursed Arrows)

What version of terraria do you play? PC, console, mobile? If Console or mobile I can understand your difficulty but on PC you shouldn't be having too much trouble, and if you are then seek guidance from fellow players because once you're past the twins the game is even more awesome.
PC, and its only because I'm a bit undergeared, shouldn't be too much trouble once I manage to farm the Destroyer some more.

Titanium Melee
Frostband
Titanium Tridant
Dao of Pow
Crystal Storm
Golden Shower/Cursed Flames
Clockwork Assault Rifle (with Exploding Bullets)
Ice Bow (with Cursed Arrows)
A good way to fight him is to make a sort of tower about, I'd say 40 block high (on the surface) make sure ontop the tower is a box where you'll be fighting it, inside that box put down a fire place and a heart lantern to increase health regen. Since you're in a box the probe and destroyer lasers can't hit you very well so from there on just hit the destroyer with your frostbrand whenever it flies through the box while maintaining your health and using your trident to kill the probes that spawn through the walls of your box. Adding a Charm of Myths to increase health regen and reduce potion cooldown time is great too, and if you have it use a cross necklace so you can't take damage as fast. Since you won't need to move around too much in the box remove any wings or movement things like spectre lightning or frostspark boots, to replace with things that help you when you're standing. That's about all I can say, good luck.

I killed twins and skeletron prime so fast, and then I got to destroyer and it took me like a month to finally beat it.

Really, I think it depends on your experience with the class you're playing, If you're not playing classes..
Really, It just depends on your experience with terraria.
If i play mage, The order i go is:
Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
THE TWINS (MORE LIKE THE DEVILS... MY GOD)
Ranger:
Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
THE TWINS (AGAIN)
Warrior:
i don't play warrior​

Really, I think it depends on your experience with the class you're playing, If you're not playing classes..
Really, It just depends on your experience with terraria.
If i play mage, The order i go is:
Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
THE TWINS (MORE LIKE THE DEVILS... MY GOD)
Ranger:
Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
THE TWINS (AGAIN)
Warrior:
i don't play warrior​
Those Twins just suck sometimes.

Melee against The Twins and Skel Prime is hard, but it's not impossible. If you can get your hands on a Mushroom Spear, it's certainly easier, more so against the Twins than Skel Prime, 'cause he moves around so damn much.

The Twins are, all in all, probably the hardest, IMO. Though Skel Prime is a close second, only because of his speed and he flails his arms so randomly. I used to think that the Twins were VERY hard. But lately, I've found myself able to handle them more easily with pre-mecha gear.

since I tackle them all with different strategies and loadouts, I find them all nearly equal in difficulty.

so it's hard to say for me.

Back
Top Bottom