Winners of the Chivalry x Terraria Fan Art Contest

Can't argue with that. Extremely well deserved, everyone!

And of course a shout to everyone else who participated as well! I very much enjoyed watching the entries pour in.

Congratz to the winners! I personally like #2 better than #1, but #3 looks very nice too! A hard pick for me.

Which are the runner ups?

My god, it's hard to choose between 1st and 2nd place as my favorite.. But damn, you gotta admit 3rd place was pretty brilliant.

Thank you very much Terraria and Torn Banner Studios!
Thank you for all the well wishes , comments and likes as well people!
I'm really happy to win the 1st place, it means a lot to me, cause I've entered in so many other contests and I never won a single one until now!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Thank you very much Terraria and Torn Banner Studios!
Thank you for all the well wishes , comments and likes as well people!
I'm really happy to win the 1st place, it means a lot to me, cause I've entered in so many other contests and I never won a single one until now!
THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Thank you for participating, your entry is really AMAZING :) I hope you stick around the forums and we get the chance to see more from you!

---------- ----------
/ / \ \ / / \ \
\ \ / / \ \ / /
---------- ----------
==========

WOW.
I am totally blown away by all of these. simply amazing.

Apologies for uncharacteristically crass language, but WTF.

I wasn't properly following the contest.

How is all this that good?!

I can't even go back and throw likes in all directions, like some kind of forums Rambo; in that thread now - for what it's worth. Very glad to see that these top-tier prizes on offer brought out a great many unbelievable works all around, but damn - next time you're gonna need like, 30 prizes!

This post would cover half the screen if I started complimenting everyone great I saw, but I can't withhold myself from giving a shout-out at least to Blood Hound. Now, I've always been a huge fan of the simple pencil-and-shade medium personally: but they really proved that a great piece in it can stand toe-to-toe even with all the best and most detailed of the whole bunch. For me, I just loved the intricacy and feel of the scene created (though it’s gotta be said that so many people came out with great pieces with so much detail they could pass for a ‘Where’s Waldo’!). Amazing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom