1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Worst Game You've Played

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by PenguinPandaZero, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Zomboss9000

Zomboss9000 Eye of Cthulhu

any horror game
    like at all
  2. Flameofice

Flameofice Plantera

If you're the sort of person to compare Shovel Knight to Terraria, you probably shouldn't be in this thread, because you obviously haven't played very many games besides Terraria. Pretty much everyone compares Shovel Knight to games like Mega Man, Castlevania, or Zelda II, not Terraria....

Besides, most of your problems likely stem from the fact that Shovel Knight would feel weird after playing nothing but Terraria- there are many, many games that don't let you move while attacking, to the point where such a thing is never really considered a flaw.

( I know this feeling myself- back when I was playing with my DS many moons ago, I played a :red:ton of Kirby Super Star Ultra and decided to go back to New Super Mario Bros one day. I ended up shutting the game off, because the inability to hover felt weird as hell.)

Did you get the Dust Knuckles?
  3. Timer.

Timer. Terrarian

I will be honest, Styx: Master of Shadows. Its not because the story, I thing I would even enjoy it. My biggest problem with this game is the nearby non existing stealth system. I sneak... and sneak... and they see me regardless if I'm behind an object or hanging from a window.
  4. Obese Black Man

Obese Black Man Eater of Worlds

Onpopular Opinion Time! Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, AC: Syndicate, And GTA5. 3 Worst Games I Ever Played.
    Witcher 3; This Never Appealed To Me. Don't Really Know Why.
    AC: Syndicate; When You've Played Every Assassin's Creed Game Ever Made, It Gets Boring. Dreadfully Boring.
    GTA5: By Far The Worst Game I Have Ever Played. Ever. And This Is When I Thought Engine Was Botching Every Single Update To The Point Of Deleting Every World And Character You Had Every Update.
    But, GTA5. While The Offline Part Wasn't Horrific, The Online Portion... Ugh. Every Single Player Above Level 100 Murdering Everything That Moves, The Players Below That Killing Everything So They Don't Get Killed First, Tanks, Jets, Just Horrible. Horrible.
  5. WilliG

WilliG Terrarian

Spider-Man 3. I know the movie was terrible, but I didn't care. The hours I put into Spider-Man 2 the video game for the Playstation 2 must have been astronomical. When the 3rd film was released I was super excited for the new video game adaptation, only to be super letdown by terrible NPC's, dialogue, lack of missions, story and humor from the previous installment. HOWEVER the game did deliver one piece of video game gold.
  6. Crimsion_Mc_Black

Crimsion_Mc_Black Eye of Cthulhu

My sims sky heros.
    Not only can it be obnoxiously hard for a kids game, but compared to sky crawlers innocent aces (one of my fav games) it is just lacking
  7. Necrius

Necrius Skeletron Prime

Taiku Mansion. It's not even a game, it's pure trash.