Worst Game You've Played

Assassin's Creed Unity. This wasn't directly my most hated game, but because of dat framerate, co-op (My friend, who bought the game to play with me, was never able to play with me), and the fact that eventually it stopped working completely on my PC.

You haven't played any flash games, have you?
One of my more liked games that I keep coming back to at least once per year is a flash game called Enigmata 2.
I mean the 'Idle' kind.

I spent about two-thirds of my gaming time on Flash Games.
And the likes of 'Cookie Clicker' and 'Idle Mine' just... no.

This is a hard one... Maybe Sonic All Stars: Racing. There are a bunch of bad iOS games I've played, but I don't think those are "games". Yeah, the game was pretty stale and kinda buggy, I also had no interest in SEGA.

ALAN WAKE'S AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

Boy is the story in that game so bad. You literally play the game 3 times in a row before finishing it. It took me 3 hours to beat it, and 2 hours to beat it again. It's a shame that such a cool mechanic of using your flashlight against enemies is wasted on this sequel.

Arcadia 4 Gothica. Spends so much energy on looking pretty only have have crap randomly disappear when you got too close. Hideous faces and irritating movement animations that grated my nerves. Horrible camera angles and an unclear combat system with the dullest 4 hours wasted just to get your FIRST SPELL. Oh, and your village got wasted.

And I could not care less. Threw it back to GameStop so hard I heard their shelves rattle from 5 miles away.

In short, a modern version of The Bard's Tale with no humor, worse combat, higher budget and headache-inducing camera angles. Only brought in The Bard's Tale because, while I liked the game, that camera gave me MANY headaches.

*sigh* I'm ashamed of some of you guys. Not all. But some..

A games community doesn't make it bad. Neither does it being overrated. Talk about bad excuses to hate a game .-.

Anyways I think the worst game would be life. I mean... Seriously? No respawns? Come on...

But seriously... Life.

Well, I would be really vague and say that horror games are pretty bad. I mean, they're cool, but I'd actually like to, I don't know...

NOT DIE

When I complete the game. Otherwise, the worst game I ever played was believe it or not: Digimon World Dawn. Sure, I like the Digimon anime, but that game was just ridiculous, with weird as evolution lines that don't make sense, frustrating boss fights and level grinding that is worse then Terraria's RNG. Betamon's evolution line was also totally destroyed because apparently it couldn't become Seadramon, because SnowAgumon already fit that role.

1. super mario 3d land
2. kingdom hearts re:coded.
3. kingdom hearts 358/2 days.
(i actually love the kingdom hearts series, i just dont like these two games, from the feeling of loneliness in 358 to the lack of story importance in re:coded.)

minecraft, everyone thinks its the best game ever but you can easily do everything in about 2 hours including the 2 bosses and on servers its mostly just copies of gamemodes from other games but worse
you do realize you can't beat minecraft, right? that how much you do in minecraft depends on your imagination? everyone has their own tastes and opinions but at least have a valid reason to dislike something.

Yeah, I always love it when people cite Minecraft as if it's supposed to be an epic quest through blighted lands with LOOT and ADVENTURE and INTENSE MONSTERS.

Nah, Minecraft is 100% about creativity and atmosphere. The game is over once you've built a stylyzed castle nobody will ever see that drained 700 hours from your life.

The Minecraft hate.

Seriously, plz stop comparing it to Terraria, they're completely separate games. Minecraft is all about the creative aspect, Terraria is much more action based. You guys complain about the Minecraft fanbase saying Terraria is a Minecraft ripoff, but you act like they're the same kind of game, when they aren't. Minecraft is all about what you want to do with it, Terraria is much more linear and based on upgrading, progressing, it all layed out for you, whereas in Minecraft you really choose what you want to do. And I'm saying this as someone who loves Minecraft and Terraria equally for the kind of games they are.

Anyways, back on topic, there's not that many bad games I've played, since I almost always extensively research games before I play them. However, Orion: Dino Horde was downright horrible. I tried to be as optimistic as possible, it combined lasers, space marines and dinosaurs, has to be good right? Yeah, not so much. I could barely launch it, let along play it, and some of those models are just hideous.

Mario Kart DS

Seriously, when i tried it, i could not lose! And in a matter of hours, i unlocked every kart, got 3 stars on MOST of the races. It was a waste of time

MOO3.

The "Duke Nukem Forever" of galactic exploration and conquest.

What an astonishing let-down.

The Minecraft hate.

Seriously, plz stop comparing it to Terraria, they're completely separate games. Minecraft is all about the creative aspect, Terraria is much more action based. You guys complain about the Minecraft fanbase saying Terraria is a Minecraft ripoff, but you act like they're the same kind of game, when they aren't. Minecraft is all about what you want to do with it, Terraria is much more linear and based on upgrading, progressing, it all layed out for you, whereas in Minecraft you really choose what you want to do. And I'm saying this as someone who loves Minecraft and Terraria equally for the kind of games they are.

Anyways, back on topic, there's not that many bad games I've played, since I almost always extensively research games before I play them. However, Orion: Dino Horde was downright horrible. I tried to be as optimistic as possible, it combined lasers, space marines and dinosaurs, has to be good right? Yeah, not so much. I could barely launch it, let along play it, and some of those models are just hideous.
i was beginning to think i was the only one here who enjoyed both lol i want a combination of the two basically minecraft with more mobs bosses and events like blood moons.

As a hardcore Legend of Zelda fan, I can say every sing Zelda CDI game out there.
The cutscenes are awful, the control are awful, and they couldn't even get the rupee prices right!

I mostly don't hate games. I'm optimistic and don't hate that much games. (Zelda Cgis don't exist, they are a mistake.)

Reactions: Myu
Back
Top Bottom