Xbox One Xbox One world saving glitch.

ThiccNancy

Terrarian
I’ve ran into a massive issue where my world refuses to save. With auto save on, the flower spins infinitely and doesn’t stop. If I try saving and quitting whilst this is happening, the world refuses to save and the loading bar gets stuck. If I turn autosave off and save and quit about 10 minutes into the game, I run into the same problem where the loading bar refuses to move. I’m unsure what to do and I was wondering if anyone has had this issue in the past as well as any possible solutions.

There are a couple of people who have reported this issue (or something similar). One of them had a lot of saves, so deleting a couple of worlds seems to have solved the issue. For the other, the issue was never resolved to my knowledge.

I have run into something similar once (hang on save) but I was switching between Terraria and Edge a lot, so that might be the cause. Haven't happened since.

I suggest filing a bug report to the developers: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

There are a couple of people who have reported this issue (or something similar). One of them had a lot of saves, so deleting a couple of worlds seems to have solved the issue. For the other, the issue was never resolved to my knowledge.

I have run into something similar once (hang on save) but I was switching between Terraria and Edge a lot, so that might be the cause. Haven't happened since.

I suggest filing a bug report to the developers: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Formatting

I tried deleting other worlds and still no luck. I’ve already submitted a bug report but my world has become unplayable because of this. Really disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom