Other Literature Yello's Lore Collection!

I'll make that knockoff rooted corruption in the future
I do have a bit of a request tho which is really just making sure it still has some ties to Rainzen's version, doesn't need to be much but still somewhat there

I do have a bit of a request tho which is really just making sure it still has some ties to Rainzen's version, doesn't need to be much but still somewhat there
Sounds good, since it's inspired anyways
Is it in your lore doc or thread?

Screenshot added
I really should add some more notes but I already have a bunch of things planned today so it might take a bit

I feel like adding tier rankings for sorcerers and non-sorcerers, based on their individual strengths and unique traits.

I also feel like making a separate category for spells, explaining the "common" forms often used, like "projectile" types (fireballs, wind blades, etc) and the such.

I feel like adding tier rankings for sorcerers and non-sorcerers, based on their individual strengths and unique traits.

I also feel like making a separate category for spells, explaining the "common" forms often used, like "projectile" types (fireballs, wind blades, etc) and the such.
if you do, good luck with that
I can't even bring myself to work on basically anything lore-related lately

I'm basically just making to-do lists in my document of stuff I need to work on
lemme actually go add those lists to my thread so people can see how much I procrastinate

Back
Top Bottom