Hot Topic Your Terraria Progress, Announcements, and Moments! Share Them Here!

Got extremely lucky to get the rarest painting almost on the surface :D

1665149298783.png

Many fun moments in the Everything (getfixedboi) seed.

One of my most recent moments was getting a Golden Bug Net on the 1st Fishing Quest I turned in. Will be very fun now.

As a heads up to confirm a few alerts some members may have gotten. Several Threads that were about personal achievements have been merged into this thread for sharing personal achievements. On their own, personal achievements are better suited for profile posts and don't generally lead to a lot of discussion, but we have this central thread for sharing your own achievements/progress. Such posts should be posted in this thread rather than be created as their own thread, and threads that are posted about personal achievements will get merged into this one.

As a heads up to confirm a few alerts some members may have gotten. Several Threads that were about personal achievements have been merged into this thread for sharing personal achievements. On their own, personal achievements are better suited for profile posts and don't generally lead to a lot of discussion, but we have this central thread for sharing your own achievements/progress. Such posts should be posted in this thread rather than be created as their own thread, and threads that are posted about personal achievements will get merged into this one.
ok, thanks. i didn't know this existed, sorry :(

I've spent 500+ hours on this game for switch alone, and I've got just a few left. I've gotten all of them except: Boots of the Hero, An Eye For An Eye, Black Mirror, "Ankhumulation Complete", "Torch God", "The Great Slime Mitosis", "And Good Riddance!", & "To Infinity... and Beyond!"

So... was digging a hellavator, (had reset progres for the labor of love update) and found this. How rare is this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110-232034_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-232034_Terraria.jpg
    721.3 KB · Views: 37
My fellow Terrarians, we got 'em.

Master mode, For the worthy. My first non-Journey solo mode playthrough in a while.

Terraria_2022-11-14_14-22-53.png

Classless until WoF; first drop was Summoner Emblem so I committed as per house rules.

Some parts were extremely frustrating, but all in all, I had fun. Wouldn't be opposed to doing it again.

E: Death count, because that's very important.
1668455537046.png

Last edited:
Defeated the Mechdusa in the zenith world I'd been dragging my feet with. It's kind of an annoying boss, because it accelerates fast enough to always catch up to you on a flat surface which means that Spazmatism will always stay in range for its flamethrower once it's close enough. You could use asphalt, but that would take a lot of foresight and luck in order to buy the crafting station from the steampunker before she dies. Aside from that, it's a very good idea to set up healing aids like heart statues to deal with the constant barrage of lasers both from Retinazer and the Destroyer's many drones. You probably won't be dodging all of them. Took four attempts.
Attempt one: Found out that it despawns instantly if you teleport too far away. I had assumed it wouldn't do that, since some other bosses don't.
Attempt two: Accidentally stepped on a teleporter and it despawned. Had the bright idea of disabling the teleporter after this.
Attempt three: Killed the Destroyer, almost killed the twins, only to run out of food (I had eaten the last pumpkin pie in my inventory and then wasted time with the previous two attemps) and then get whittled down due to general slowness and weakness.
Attempt four: It died.
I used ranged gear, which is probably the class I've used the least overall. Dart rifle with cursed flame darts, onyx blaster with crystal bullets and a golden shower for the debuff. I tried a megashark instead of the shotgun for the last attempt, but for whatever reason its damage output was pretty disappointing according to the DPS meter.

Update in case anybody on here was interested; I have gotten the achievements I was missing since my last post, so I can truly say I have mastered the world of Terraria.

Log on to my friend's server to start setting up satellite houses for pylons and stuff, within 10 minutes it's a blood moon. not that bad. Set up the summon crystal and head to build something in the desert. A storm comes. Sandstorm and elementals start killing me left and right, plus the stupid dune worm. Why do npc's want to even live there if it's got dune worms. I work through the night, and it's a solar eclipse. more of the same, plus worse. Died to 3 more sand worms and left. what possessed them to give absolutely zero consideration to the sequence of these "events"? Why is it simply random chance instead of giving any consideration to the idea that maybe, just maybe, someone wants to do something other than fight mindless entities for 15 minutes? Why is there no internal timer preventing BACK TO BACK blood moons and eclipses and whatever other dumb:red: "events" the game wants to throw at you? I put events in quotes because they simply are not events at this frequency. It's ridiculous and incredibly frustrating, every single time I return to this game I forget that this careless mechanic is exactly the reason I fall out of it, it's a blatant flaw that makes the game completely unplayable for sometimes hours. "Hardmode" isn't supposed to mean the game turns into an unplayable, inescapable battle arena when it's 75% of the :red:ing game.

I tried to make the zenith for the first time (still haven't succeeded) and I found an enchanted shrine for the first time. I hit the enchanted sword for the first time ever doing so and I got the terragrim instead of the enchanted sword. My first time ever trying to get an enchanted sword and I get a sword that has a 2% drop rate. I take that sword to all the worlds I can. Not to use but, to be reminded of that moment.

I tried to make the zenith for the first time (still haven't succeeded) and I found an enchanted shrine for the first time. I hit the enchanted sword for the first time ever doing so and I got the terragrim instead of the enchanted sword. My first time ever trying to get an enchanted sword and I get a sword that has a 2% drop rate. I take that sword to all the worlds I can. Not to use but, to be reminded of that moment.
Wow, that is some kind of luck Jacobi!

Good luck on your Enchanted Sword hunt.

Back
Top Bottom