tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Change Boomerangs damage to Throwing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you want the unlimited ammo types[unmodded ones] there is a mod that does that.
I'm using it along side the ones I'm using currently and no conflict with them.
Though you do need a max stack to make them and certain unlimited ammo requires the ball or the tinker's table.

@Unicorn666

It seems you really want more guns in mods, yes these are good ideas, I will probably do them

@Alistar

I didn't the other endless cause already exists a mod that adds the other Endless items, it's called Infinity, but if you guys want I create the others pouches and quivers.

Okay look here. When I am online I'm 99% filled with the dreaded it's just another day no one ever makes anything cool.

I come back to the Terraria modding forum and I actually feel inspired. I looked at all the content- all the creativity and it makes me want to mod again.

The amount of detailed content added from this mod is insane! I'm downloading it now.

hey @Zoaklen I have a small question im having a huge problem of my friend saying he doesn't want to play the zoaklen mod ( I love it) can you try and convince my friend to play your mod it doesn't seem like too much unessary content so any points he says tat the solar emblems and the other ones are "too Op)

could you please make that when a weapon is changed to trowing damage it keeps it's prefix (godly or w/e).

The throwing varients cannot have prefixes. No idea why, but they just can't be reforged.
Aw that's sad thanks for answering. BTW IDK if you are involved in developing this mod but I think:

it would be nice to have more bee items later on to be able to use the rotten beehive more like an upgrade to the bee's knees would be great. Also does the wasp gun get affected by the rotten beehive? If not it would be great if that could be changed. Thanks

@Zoklen Great. Nice to hear that. Are you referring to the bee thing as well or just the trowing weapon thing?

Personally, I think that the Wasp Gun should not receive the bonus as the Hive Pack also excludes Wasp Gun from its bonus list.

@Saikoureality
But then the rotten hive would be irrelevant at the point where you get it because all the bee items do really low damage unless there are some harmode items to be released later that use bees or that the item gets extra buffed to make those items usable again (would prefer the other options).

@justvkb
I will send to him, also I will reduce the Lunar Emblem damages to 20%.
You really shouldn't. Not like you can get the items at the start of the game, it takes quite a while to get them. A player requires good items to fight the Moonlord well. What you should nerf is Stellar Shurikens. They deal up to 20K of damage on my character with all the accessories and my armor.
If just one person says that the items are "Too OP", you don't need to instantly change it. Not until someone else complains about it.
And, if their argument is "With other mods it's too OP", this doesn't mean that one mod should just cut the power of their items in half or even more. It's no excuse at all.

I think I know why reforging throwing items isn't available.
They were originally consumables (shurikens, knifes, javelins).

Nice ideas and mod and stuff but most of the sprites I can tell are just recolors of vanilla, and that's not very good...

Nice ideas and mod and stuff but most of the sprites I can tell are just recolors of vanilla, and that's not very good...
I just counted it.
50/81 items aren't recolors of vanilla on the OP.
I counted armors as the entire set for one item.

Back
Top Bottom