Crystal Ball
NPC_2.png
Outlined Demon Eye
Item_329.png
Cooler Shadow Key
Item_760.png
More Cyborgy Proximity Mine Launcher
Item_753.png
Sea Weed! ...No not the useless item, the pet summoner!
and new turtle:
Projectile_127.png
Item_238.png
Floppy Wizard Hat

Revamp all the things!
View attachment 58200 Goggles item sprite
View attachment 58203 Shadow Scale, shiny!
View attachment 58204 Crystal Skull Obsidian Skull
View attachment 58205 View attachment 58206 View attachment 58207 Buckets
View attachment 58209 View attachment 58210 View attachment 58211 Clocks
View attachment 58212 brighter Fallen Stars
View attachment 58213 Piggy Bank item sprite
View attachment 58214 Magic Missile
View attachment 58216 Muramasa
View attachment 58218 Water bolt
View attachment 58215 Shadow Orb, also shiny!
View attachment 58219 TNT!
View attachment 58220 Bamboo Breathing Read
View attachment 58221 View attachment 58222 Jungle Gear
View attachment 58224Nature's Gift
View attachment 58225 Sunglasses item sprite
View attachment 58226 Cross Necklace
View attachment 58227 Non-oversized Mana Flower
View attachment 58228 View attachment 58229 View attachment 58230 View attachment 58231 View attachment 58232 Gems!
View attachment 58233 Beer, yum yum
View attachment 58234 Crystal Ball
View attachment 58235 Outlined Demon Eye
View attachment 58236 Cooler Shadow Key
View attachment 58237 More Cyborgy Proximity Mine Launcher
View attachment 58238 Sea Weed! ...No not the useless item, the pet summoner!
and new turtle:
View attachment 58239 Floppy Wizard Hat
MLG revamps confirmed for 1.3
Really nice revamps

The more of your sprites I see, the more I question Re-Logic's decision not to hire you yet.

These are seriously awesome, especially the Muramasa & Jungle weapons. By the way, Honey can be(e) picked up in buckets, so you might want to resprite that so that it fits in with your other awesome buckets

Most sprites are amazing, but I don't like mech BoC. It needs HAL 9000 eye in the middle instead of this blue glowy rectangle.

Seems like it would belong to @Tobbvald's Contagion
Hrrnnngg, trying to fight sudden urge to sprite my design for the Wall of Death.

That aside, I envision it a bit differently. Really cool concept though Zoomo! I like how it sticks out from the other walls you've made, perhaps so much so that it's time to revisit the Wall of Shadow?

-Well crap. Just checked @SzGamer227 's thread and found out he beat me to the name. Drats. And I had been thinking of that pun and how great it was for over a year now. :C

Hrrnnngg, trying to fight sudden urge to sprite my design for the Wall of Death.

That aside, I envision it a bit differently. Really cool concept though Zoomo! I like how it sticks out from the other walls you've made, perhaps so much so that it's time to revisit the Wall of Shadow?

-Well crap. Just checked @SzGamer227 's thread and found out he beat me to the name. Drats. And I had been thinking of that pun and how great it was for over a year now. :C
I thought of the Wall of Death in your contagion thread :p

You know, I've been thinking (and I'm sure others have as well). What if we tied your three alternate evils and hallows to Underworld alternates? That would be pretty sick, wouldn't it?

Crimson worlds could be tied to the original fiery Hell and the Wall of Flesh.

Contagion
worlds could be tied to my caustic Underworld alternate and the Wall of Death.

Corruption
world could be tied to an Underworld like @Snickerbobble's Depths and the Wall of Shadow (for Wall consistency).

Seriously. The correlation of the themes is uncanny. It's almost like these matches were always meant to be...

You know, I've been thinking (and I'm sure others have as well). What if we tied your three alternate evils and hallows to Underworld alternates? That would be pretty sick, wouldn't it?

Crimson worlds could be tied to the original fiery Hell and the Wall of Flesh.

Contagion
worlds could be tied to my caustic Underworld alternate and the Wall of Death.

Corruption
world could be tied to an Underworld like @Snickerbobble's Depths and the Wall of Shadow (for Wall consistency).

Seriously. The correlation of the themes is uncanny. It's almost like these matches were always meant to be...
I actually thought just the same thing. It would make a lot of sense. Funny thing is that when I originally browsed your thread I realized how similar it was to my original half-serious plans on working with withering and rust as well as acid as concepts for The Corrosion that later came to be The Contagion we all know and dread today. It really WAS meant to be, just not as I originally thought it would!

I will still probably try and visualize my version of it, but if someone would want to make it more official than Zoomo's art-thread (sorry for the derailment) I am most definitely in.

I will still probably try and visualize my version of it, but if someone would want to make it more official than Zoomo's art-thread (sorry for the derailment) I am most definitely in.
I think that'll be best left to you, since you're the one who devised the unholy trinity concept to begin with. :p

Back
Top Bottom