New profile posts

Man, I'm at a loss for what to post on this site. I still enjoy Terraria, but I'm not really in sync with the community here. I might drop in occasionally, but I'm usually on Discord, the Temp, Twitter (rarely), or other platforms.
I miss part of mature discussions

The conflict and debate was okay to go, but there was a very humanising part to that section that just doesn't fit today

Sharing struggles and more serious parts of someone's life went a long way to showing struggle in people's lives, and to talk about it constructively and gently was very sweet

It just helped show that the community was made of people

A moment in time, eh?
Reactions: Banana_=P
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
Human connection is unavoidable
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
That’s true. Just hard to remember that sometimes.

Sometimes it just takes luck to find the right kinds of people who aren’t complaining nonstop about Fortnite or whatever, you know?
Banana_=P
Banana_=P
Maybe it isn’t so far fetched to think people often just don’t stay in the right circles or just are plain unlucky enough.

Though it’s probably inevitable that good and bad arises from giving a good fraction of the human population the ability to exert their will in some way, shape, or form.
Think I have terraria monomania. Irl I have a pretty big family and I’m getting hyperfixated on drawing sketches and playing this game and I feel like I’ve fallen into quite a rut so I’m going to go cold turkey on all terraria related stuff and spend more time with family for a bit. Not sure when I’ll be back tbh
GGGG
I'M SO FULL OF ENERGY
AND I'M USING IT TO HELP MY TEACHER TELL KIDS HOW VALENCE ELECTRONS WORK
I guess you could call me a halogen because I'm super reactive right now.
badoom tschh
Returning to the current day from a hiatus, so many people have since changed their names :sigh:

I have to do some detective work to figure out who's who :pumpking:

On a different note I feel inspired to go play Breath of the Wild
If I may ask, do the souls (light, night, might, etc...) have any...
1000038297.jpg

?
Cause I'm absolutely sure there's some intense story behind them as we all know how story focused the Terraria world truly is.

(Asking for a little project I'm working on)
Back
Top Bottom