New profile posts

Great news, ArcAngela fans! She's gonna tag along with Clem, Jules, Ome, Dwerx, and others in the latest entry of WR&O2 Post IV: Culmination.

They're gonna visit a Buc-ees. Easy suggested this one and ErrantWitch encouraged me to ask. `:)
There are a lot of jobs I feel like I would be bad at, but one in particular I would be terrible at is running a brand account on any social media platform. Because I would just forget to post anything and get fired.
IMG_2982.jpeg

yep, real
for example, my Hypernova steals directly from the F-Zero anime, in the form of the Logic Breakers which are a direct copy of Reactor Mights, 6 small balls capable of bending reality and providing usual handwavium stuff; LB's are nearly identical in function but they are cubes of a similar size, there's way more of them and aren't THAT ancient
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
@Esther i have a saying that basically goes "nothing is original" alongside some other sayings similar to that
Reactions: Esther
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
It's really not, yeah. Almost everything you create in your mind has been inspired by other things. It's actually crazy when you sit down and think about it.

There are exceptions though obviously.
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
obviously yeah
i do kinda wanna share more of those sayings but i'm afraid that they will get re-interpreted by those "aLpHa/SiGmA gRiNdSeT" Andrew Tate fanboys who will think it is god's holy truth or whatever, even though that's not really what they're meant to be, but more like "watch your back because this world is full of untrustworthy people" alongside some that are outside that general theme
People always say "Golem is a hard boss" and then proceed to die to him
FINALLY, SOMEONE POINTS IT OUT
I :red:ING HATE THAT RESPONSE SO MUCH
IMG_2981.jpeg

speaking of which, anyone got tips for the vector graphics software Inkscape? i already know the basics but i mainly wanna know the options because there's literally a bajillion settings
Happy late or early birthday :3
Who needs a hover mechanic if you can spam this fast?:D

Attachments

• GIF_20240523_072644_799.gif
    GIF_20240523_072644_799.gif
    17.2 MB · Views: 16
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
"RTX on Empress of Light isn't real, she can't hurt you"
RTX on Empress of Light:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dgan
Green_Metaknight
Green_Metaknight
Who needs infinite flight when you can just blow up the entire world and use Teleportation Potions to reset your flight time?
Back
Top Bottom