New profile posts

From a technical perspective, how feasible would this be?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-27-14-27-38-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-27-14-27-38-44.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Orchamut
Dust🌳
Dust🌳
Bringing it to life? Can they use weapons you give them? If so sounds like a lot of work.
Can you add another/better way of organising worlds and characters, instead of Alphabetically or by favoriting them?
Reactions: TechionPrime41 🌳
CannedPotato
CannedPotato
One thing I do is I store my archived players which I am not currently using in a different file that the game doesn't pick up. And if I need one of those characters I move it over to the main save folder again.
wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what wanting to know what
Started learning Dutch on Duolingo, finally.
It'll be fun to start spittin' :red:, tee hee.
On a different note:
Screenshot 2024-05-24 095852.png
Oh, Grand Master Red, you who added Poop and Fertilizer to Terraria and announced the addition of Poo Boulder, here I am, a humble Forum User, presenting you this idea with the thought that you might like it.
Dust🌳
Dust🌳
Lmao Toilet Paper "Rope" if it doesn't snap it wouldn't make sense.
Back
Top Bottom