New profile posts

Shame dreadnautilus wasn’t ranked, I say he could make so really neat salsa and bruschetta combos
how do you sprite fire/flaming stuffs? i have tried a few times (11),but it was very difficult,and looked garbage each time。
heir to a toilet kingdom
heir to a toilet kingdom
I am not a spriter and I sprite flame pretty bad. Take any flame sprite as a reference and try make similar shape and shading
IMG_3183.jpeg

seriously how 😭😭😭
this year is doing an any% speedrun for sure
2020 and 2021 were slow because of covid, 2022 was decently fast because covid stopped existing, 2023 started off real slow and remained like that until like October then it rapidly became really fast and now it's 2024 and we're almost halfway done with the year
By popular request, I'm currently working on a parody of "The Boiled One", in the same style as the Vita Carnis video! I've finished writing the script, which means it'll probably be done it about 1-2 business months(yes, i know that's a long time for a ten-minute video but editing is hard and i have zero motivation cut me some slack). Here's a teaser from it:
the boiled one teaser.png
Mmm, oh I lom chomolate so mumch! I...cam't get enoumgh of it! It's the bemst, the absolutme bemst! My...chomolate...
Reactions: TWillyH
TWillyH
TWillyH
what if its dark chocolate
Guzma
Guzma
Idk this is just from a Skyblock item description
Back