Search results for query: *

• Users: Scorpion05
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scorpion05

Mobile Why frost moon is very hard

My Problem at the moment is that i can make the Pumpkin moon till end and can farm like 20 pumpkings at the last wave but i can only get to wave 14 at frost moon because when the ice queen spawns then she get countered as real boss!( like skeletron or Ocram) so that no other mobs spawn! Why? So...
  2. Scorpion05

Mobile Chaos Elemental

It stands on the wiki too but i will now say it to all that the Chaos Elemental Spawning is too low... i farmed like 400-500 Light Souls ... and there was no message: (player) killed 50 Chaos Elemental i want to farm the Rod of Discord, but how i told its not possible! And i looked like always...
  3. Scorpion05

Resolved Can't Summon Fishron

I don't know if this bug very known but i build a farm for Duke over the ocean but i can' summoing him i tried it with a Sitting Duck Pole at night and day and in the world is Golem already defeated so why i can't summon him? I looked that the Farm is in the Ocean with the right background...
  4. Scorpion05

Mobile Not very known Armor bug

I didnt read that before but many monsters can attack trough armor! Thats make i t impossible to defeat them! I cant kill Destroyer or Twins or Skeletron Prime because the Admantit or Titanium Armor make me NO Armor against this bosses! Plantera is the same problem... Dragonarmor and his attacks...
  5. Scorpion05

Anoying Bugs

I have the bug that i can only use a summon Item 1 time in every world! Because its Christmas i go to my farm and will summon a Pirate Army BUT it doesnt works! I tap like a crazyguy but nothing happen! The i make a new world kill WOF and then i CAN Summon a Pirate Invasion but only ONCE...
  6. Scorpion05

All Pillars come when?

After the golem is defeated when the cultist comes? And when the Pillars comes after the cultist was defeated ? And After the Pillars defeated when the Moon Lord comes? I will know it to manage it better how i can kill it!!
  7. Scorpion05

What comes first?

What is the first thing what you Do After you updatet terraria? Write it below!
  8. Scorpion05

Mobile Damage boost?

After the Critical Bug fix update any Monster make More damage when u tryed to kill plantera He make me 5 of the golden heart away with one Hit and i have 66 Defense and Plantera make 50 damage!! Before the update He make 1/4 golden heart damage so that getting annoing... please say when you...
  9. Scorpion05

Mobile Have anyone a idea? (better)

Also i have killed Plantera golem the Temple is completly (chest and traps) lootet and i dont know what i can Do with the Junge temple!!! This tread dont come to mobile Support i will only ask Creative terraria gamers what i can build with the Lihzard bricks (Im Not a noob i have everything in...
  10. Scorpion05

Have anyone a idea?

Also i have almost everything in the game and at this Moment i farm for The Axe a drops Form Plantera . Because im in the jungle i ask me a question : Have anyone a idea what i can Do with the Junge temple? It s only there and i running around or Inside it but i dont know what i have to Do with...
  11. Scorpion05

List of all missing things in Terraria IOS

In curently easter update i miss some things like the things listed below Corruptor and Floaty gross Solar Eclipse (dont happen i kill plantera, pumpkin moon 20 times Nothing!) Clown on Hardmode Bloodmoon The Axe (i killed Plantera to many times but still nothing!) While solar eclipse missing i...
  12. Scorpion05

can ' t donwloading url? ?

On My samsung s3 (android) i Update terraria and when i open it i See the spinnig Thron charkram and under that Stands: Can't download url . What does it mean? And how I can resolve the problem?
  13. Scorpion05

Mobile Afk Event farm

I just need a farm that is good enough so that Function at solar eclipse, Piraten Invasion, goblin army, blood moon, full moon (Werwolfes) and the Best is when it help with the frost moon and pumpkin moon IT help My lost when anyone give me an idea for the first five things (but frost and...
  14. Scorpion05

Vitamins and another problem

Im german sorry for My bad english I have the terraria 1.2 Version for Android and the first Problem is that i cant find an Corruptor or Floaty gross After the update! I have a World in there is Wall of flesh and plantera defaeted with infektion but no Corruptor!! I make a New World where...
Back
Top Bottom