Search results for query: *

1. zenithspeed

Other Game xkcd Machine

Link: xkcd: Machine (NOTE: due to the large amount of assets, it will quickly eat up mobile data — if possible, use wifi with unlimited or high amount of data) Detailed overview: 2916: Machine - explain xkcd The xkcd interactive "comic" Machine allows you to build a random contraption to...
  2. zenithspeed

Secret World Seed "No-Rules" Worldgen

Basically, this can be seen as a "freestyle" seed, where the rules of worldgen are much more laxed or even eliminated in some cases, allowing for crazy world generation. Here's what I mean... First and foremost, the non-forest biomes like the Jungle, Desert, Snow, as well as large structures...
  3. zenithspeed

Other Literature Custom/Nonexistant Bestiary Entries

Some entities don't have an entry in the Bestiary, for various reasons, so I thought I'd make them just for fun. Also note that some of the descriptions are on the funnier side, while others are more serious, and many are probably too large to fit in the in-game text space. I couldn't find a...
  4. zenithspeed

Other Chance for large underground houses to generate with two chests

Sometimes, you may encounter underground houses that are simply larger than usual, such as this one: I think it'd be cool if these larger ones could have a small-ish (5-25%?) chance of generating with two chests for extra loot, preferably with the game doing a check to make sure the main loot...
  5. zenithspeed

Weapons & Equip Xeno Bullets: late-game bullets that pass through blocks

I think the title says it all... bullets that can pass through blocks. This ability is very powerful in some cases but utterly useless in others, so they should have mid (or maybe slightly below average) damage, and are locked behind the Martian Madness event. Right now I'm not sure if they...
  6. zenithspeed

Other The Ivy Whip grappling hook should be renamed to avoid confusion with whip weapons

yeah, it's in the title this wasn't a problem before, but since whips are a thing (especially the Snapthorn, also seen in the pic, which is made from the same materials), there could be some slight confusion, so a rename to Ivy Hook or Vine Hook or something like that would be nice
  7. zenithspeed

Weapons & Equip Beetle Sword

I've previously discussed this on a thread about blocks made of beetle husks (alongside more uses for them in general) and came up with the idea of a sword made with them. I've basically taken my original comment seen above and modified it a bit. The Beetle Sword would be crafted from 20 Beetle...
  8. zenithspeed

Other Allow the Rubblemaker to place Water Bolt in tile form

If the Rubblemaker can the place the Enchanted Sword in tile form, then why can't it do that with the Water Bolt, which also has a tile form? This would be great for people making custom dungeons, or those who wanna make big libraries and stuff. I've also made a screenshot of this, where I have...
  9. zenithspeed

Other Reduce Ancient Manipulator drop chance after defeating the Cultist for the first time

Right now, the Lunatic Cultist always drops the Ancient Manipulator upon death, and while this is fine, it does get a bit annoying having to trash/sell it after beating him once you have beaten the pillars. I think that he should always drop it when you first kill him, but after that first kill...
  10. zenithspeed

Other Late-game Moon pet

I think it says it all... a pet that looks like the moon. Okay, it's not that simple, there's a few ideas I had for this. Based on the name, you'd think it'd be a Moon Lord drop, right? Nope, he has enough drops, and it's gotten kind of unoriginal now. Why not have it as a rare drop from any...
  11. zenithspeed

Mobile Can anyone give me tips for a chlorophyte farm?

i removed my useless RoD farm that i sacrificed half of my underground snow biome (and all of my nostalgic memories of it) for, which was made a long time ago, so i decided to replace it with something more useful; a chlorophyte farm. i've already set up the area i've allocated for the farm...
  12. zenithspeed

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Paper, and stuff to make out of it

I mean... why not add paper? It has some random uses and also allows for crafting some stuff. Obtaining: Hitting trees has a chance to drop 1-5 Tree Bark items. This can be crafted into paper: 1x Tree Bark @ Sawmill (???) = 5x Paper Paper can be placed and would look like sheets of A4 paper...
  13. zenithspeed

Items Lunar Bomb - endgame bomb that can destroy every block in the game

Pretty self-explanatory. An endgame bomb that can destroy all blocks and walls in the game within its explosion (Bye bye, Lihzard Temple! :cool:) Its explosion radius is a bit bigger than dynamite and comes as sticky by standard (like the scarab bombs) but would have a very long delay so that...
  14. zenithspeed

Items More uses for Worm Teeth (+ Crimson counterparts)

(I am 100% sure that there have been suggestions like this before, as usual, feel free to merge/remove) Right now, Worm Teeth, dropped from Devourers in the Corruption, have one use: Unholy Arrows... yeah, that's a bit underwhelming. Here's some of my ideas on how it could be used. 0. Crimson...
  15. zenithspeed

Two NPC's in one house... how did this happen?

w h a t even the housing query is confused lmao (then again it always is) but seriously though, how did this happen (not asking for help or anything btw, just curious)
  16. zenithspeed

Other Blood Moon Monolith drop chances need to be raised greatly

I've had to farm 3+ Blood Moons, with 2 cases where I've gotten two Dreadnautilae in a row, and yet none of them ever dropped the monolith, only sanguine staves or chum buckets. The drop chances should be raised so that you only should have to grind it like 5 or 10 times max to get it, or...
  17. zenithspeed

What are some of your favourite biome backgrounds?

Post them in the comments, regardless if it's a description or the actual image. Here are my personal favourites: 1. Alpine mountain with forest, house, and lake (I wanna live here IRL:happy:)2. Alpine mountain with tundra3. Jungle with trees and green sky with mountain backdrop4. Crimson rock...
  18. zenithspeed

Mobile My nostalgic screenshots from 1.2.4.1

I decided to take a trip down memory lane. Here's what I have: Original title screen, mmmmmmmmmm I can hear the day theme already Building some bridge, with my old Destroyer-themed character, I guessSame thing here but different. No idea why I made these two screenshots tbh, might've been...
  19. zenithspeed

Builds The shenanigans of my main world

Over time I'll begin posting my stuff in the player creations area just to showcase some of the (usually fairly crappy) things I've made. I'll start with the things that I tie the most memories to: the absolute nightmare that is my main world. It's only a mobile 1.2.4.1 world but over time I've...
  20. zenithspeed

Blocks & Decoration Living Leaf Blocks should reduce fall damage

It makes sense since you're landing on soft leaves, which, when you also look at action movies taking place in jungles and forests and stuff, makes sense, as the leaves are slowing your fall down. That said, this could also be applied to some other blocks on the softer side (sand, snow, silt, etc.)
Back
Top Bottom