OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Defure said:
this character is absolutely my ultimate stealth character.
X basically now gets a rival in terms of stealth almost 2 or more irl days like that. Wow.

Also, given Foraging likes nuclear explosions, we basically put enough water to deal as much damage as a nuclear explosion. Also now the north is basically a giant swamp. Might as well get Providence to dry it and go back into hiding or something so it's no longer a swamp.

you guys are going to have to trust me, the fire being able to sustain itself through no apparent fuel and expanding so much will ALL be explained when somebody takes a look at the center.

you guys are going to have to trust me, the fire being able to sustain itself through no apparent fuel and expanding so much will ALL be explained when somebody takes a look at the center.
Literally every :red:ing ship from the OBS thread is dumping water on the fire. That’s a lot of ships

Oh and also saxton hale is punching the fire.

People are probably getting a bit annoyed with the fire by now, I mean from what I understand no one even wanted it in the first place.

Could just use an Alien Homing Beacon to get there for exploration like how to get to the Capital Wasteland to Zeta.

Mainly because I'm basically replicating the events of Mothership Zeta, don't mind me. Plus this is about the time we get martians anyways so eh. Not much else.

Against the objection of about literally everyone.

Especially since it should burn out, but noooooooooooo. Nope. Foraging just wants fire to burn the world.

Not only to mention that the fire only started because:

Which makes it even more suspicious and make the entirety of the fire event even more unreasonable.

So right now, I'm going to fight something unreasonable with something else unreasonable.
Like if the fire was that big, and demon eyes are that common, shouldn't fires have burnes the world by now anyway? No! Because the fire would never realisically be that big!

I actually have three explainations for the fire not burning down the entire forest:
1. There's simply not enough trees for the fire to spread.
2. doFireTick was turned off.
3. It's Terraria; fire spread doesn't exist in that game.

I actually have three explainations for the fire not burning down the entire forest:
Is overhaul mod on?
[doublepost=1568667374,1568667323][/doublepost]
CALM THE :red: DOWN

I got something going on and you guys trying to erase the fire from existence wont allow that to happen.
It was a reply to my comment. Let me show the progression.
Like if the fire was that big, and demon eyes are that common, shouldn't fires have burnes the world by now anyway? No! Because the fire would never realisically be that big!
1. There's simply not enough trees for the fire to spread.
2. doFireTick was turned off.
Is overhaul mod on?

omg no... the world is not ending, all of this will be explained, and FOR :red: SAKE!!! CALM DOWN!!! EVERY TEN SECONDS SOMEBODY IS SAYING HOW ITS A MISTAKE!!!
at this point im bout to just give up and explain what im trying to do but for some reason everyone just want sit spoiled. is that what you want?

omg no... the world is not ending, all of this will be explained, and FOR :red: SAKE!!! CALM DOWN!!! EVERY TEN SECONDS SOMEBODY IS SAYING HOW ITS A MISTAKE!!!
at this point im bout to just give up and explain what im trying to do but for some reason everyone just want sit spoiled. is that what you want?
If you want something to happen, then do something now! We aren't okay with you burning the planet, so obviously our characters would realistically take the initiative to put it out! Also, you cannot tamper with others' properties without permission. You were basically trying to say you wanted to burn my ship down and kill general.

You were basically trying to say you wanted to burn my ship down and kill general.
What are you even talking about?
As for the fire wall that was made, i was just telling you the effects

your acting like this happened
Guy 1 shot guy 4
Guy 4: No damage, the gun got clogged

I was simply telling you what the result to your action was. if your getting mas at that then i dont know what to tell you.

IM NOT!!! It sjust a very large area to the far North of the base. if i wanted to burn down everything then there would be a supernova about to happen... or trump would join. look you guys are over reacting. im not burning, "everything." there will still be plenty of space round the planet. but if i did it on the opposite side of the planet, nobody would care.

I'm just saying that, if you cause a huge fire, people are obviously gonna try to put it out. That's what's happening with this one.

Yes... i know... but people keep trying to debunk how it exsists... if you guys would just wait... it would ALL make sense... but noooooo everything has to be now. if you dont understand it now then hte it. people trying to put out the fire is the point. now i cant say much more without saying everything. so we cn either keep RP'ing. keep arguing, or i can just tell you the whole... story? and then it wont be fun and it will be predictable.

Back
Top Bottom