Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I had forgotten how hard Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Aerodactyl and Venomoth probably, lol
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Also the RNG rigged bosses and the dungeons with 99 floors.

I love the series but there's only so many Roar of Time critical hits I can take without getting frustrated
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    If you want to use Riolu to cheese Dialga you have to suffer through the absolute hell that is Drowzee instantly killing you with confusion before you can even really play the game.
    Out of town and bored as hell. Anyone got good mobile game recommendations?
    Realith
    Realith
    Well, what kind of games catch your fancy Gigavoir? Anyhow, to answer you, here are the ones I enjoy: "Mindustry", "Dungeon Cards", "Alto's Odyssey" and "Spout".
    Huzbubber Tim
    Huzbubber Tim
    Toca Kitchen. Just try juicing the shrimp.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    You're probably back by now, but Steredenn is pretty good.

You could also try looking for a mobile port of Nethack.
    I wish there was a “mass unwatch” button here so I can stop getting notifications from forum games.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Actually it appears it is possible to unwatch all watched Threads. You can use the drop-down menu from the link I posted here:
    BqpHtFH.pngp

You'll have to click "show all watched threads" on the bottom left for it to appear. It looks like it will cause all of your threads to become unwatched however, unfortunately, it doesn't appear it can be filtered by Forum Section.
    Considering trying to stream StarCraft 2. Anyone here interested in that sort of game?
    How’s your mod doing?
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    It's coming along pretty well. I've completed one full gear set of the 8 I have planned, and 2 just need armor sheeted. I'm looking towards a release either this month or next month!
    Electroman102
    Electroman102
    Good to hear! I’m interested in it, so once I get my computer back and the mod is released I’ll might try it
    I love when people here go out of their way to praise Terraria and crap on Minecraft like they’re trying to prove something.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah I still see this too and I have to just wonder why people have to validate themselves by bashing everybody else...
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I will say this now, and I will say it again to every feuding community I see.

What's wrong with liking both?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Because every fanboy figures that they need to make themselves sound superior than the other plebs that are using the "competition". "I'm a minecraft player, so Terraria (or, more, everybody who plays it) sucks!" It's just a venue for people to look down their nose at each other.
    Wait u play splatoon? If u played the first one which squid sister is fav. If u play second one, which of the off the hook girls r ur fav.
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Marie and Pearl for me.
    waydawiz711
    waydawiz711
    Aw man it was close. Marie and marina for meeee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom