BaumProductions
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tremor 1.3 is coming in march! FINALLY! :) March 5.
    Will you replay it? It will have a bunch of new bosses, a finally balanced fixed Cog Lord, A new hole post-moon lord mode, the Tremode (Tremor+Hardmode) . As well 11 new custom new music, 2 new events and more then a hundred of new items.
    Burst
    Burst
    Okay. But you have seen at least the trailer, right?
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    Yes, I follow the thread.
    Burst
    Burst
    I am so excited. Also...yeah...Calamity is hard. That is why there is a monster which spawns post moon lord... which has... more than 200.000 health.
    Oh jeez.
    Also, will you fight the Plaugebriner Goliath? Because it has some good melee weapons and a copyrighted music :)
    Burst
    Burst
    They nerfed the Blade of Enmity.
    Now it's not OP anymore. So no reking boss anymore. xD
    They also nerfed this Luceriea weapon or what ever it's name is.
    You watch the thread, I know but... just for sure, yeah?
    Also, I think you will REK the Goliath. Or he you. We don't know. Also, for an alternative weapon, you should do the True Ark of the Ancients. This sword is cool.
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    I'm so sad it got nerfed, but it's still really good. Putting most other melee weapons at that stage to shame. Yet, I miss my op-ness ^-^
    Burst
    Burst
    Yeah, but it's op as hell, so it kinda makes sense.
    By the way...There is now an ARK OF THE COSMOS. Upgraded Ark of the Elements.
    OLXdPK4.jpg
    Would you perchance like to join the Jetstreams? It comes with perks like... Ok, there are no perks, but would you perchance like to join anyways?
    You are playing melee, but please, summon Slimy! This killer just waits to kill his enemys...
    Burst
    Burst
    Yeah, the Calamity Mod is awesome and challenging. :)
    Burst
    Burst
    Hey Baum, sorry for writing again, but...will you use the sword you crafted in the last episode (that op one) for every boss? Or will you put it away and only take it again when post-moon lord appears? By the way, you wanted to craft this true version of this jungle sword you made a couple episodes ago (in the one with the first Elemental encounter.) Also, there is a cloud version! :)
    Burst
    Burst
    Oh, and I think the Earth Elemental has now drops. For real.
    I think three weapons and 2 gold coins are in his loot table. One is being melee, so don't worry!
    Will you be making a second episode of The Day It Came To An End?
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    Most likely not since the response was pretty bad compared to how long it took us to make.
    UberCAKE
    UberCAKE
    ;-;
    (crying emoji)
    I'm wondering: What are your two least favorite biomes? I'm fully expecting the Jungle to be in it, but otherwise...
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    First place definitely takes the hardmode underground ice biome. I get chill-debuffed every 5 seconds, I can't bear it. :D
    And yeah, second place would be hardmode jungle I guess.
    Hey Baum, sorry when i ask, but it's been eight days since the last part. When we can expect an new part?
    Reactions: UberCAKE
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    Currently finalizing the vid, making some last adjustments.
    Then rendering, thumbnailing :)red:?) and uploading.
    I hope it will be up in a few hours.

The holidays were quite busy.
    Burst
    Burst
    Okay.
    I hope I can see this video tomorrow. Thanks for answer! :D Keep making good videos, man!
    Wondering when the new part is out... :) It has been an week already xD I like your voice, btw. It's just so nice and so derpy xD
    Reactions: BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    Thanks, you can expect videos on saturday.
    I'm actually aiming to upload on fridays, but I never manage to finish the edit until then.
    So saturday/sunday :)
    Burst
    Burst
    Nice! Now i know when i can watch your Videos! Thank you, and don't stop doing awesome videos!
    Burst
    Burst
    Sorry for not being patient, but... Episode 7? Cryogen Battle? :) EDIT: Nevermind. No Hugz for Earth Elementals.
    Baum Baum BAUM! There are now two post-moon lord bosses in Calamity Mod. The Devourer of Gods moved to Post-ML and Pre-Yharon. Also, have fun with the Slime God :)
    Reactions: BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    BaumProductions
    I fought the slime god a few days ago and what should I say.
    It was a piece of cake :cool:
    Burst
    Burst
    Like an Baum! xD But still, Calamity is a little bit harder as Necro Mod, at least for me. Excited for Episode 5!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom