B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh :red:, I just realized how much I'd need to flesh out my Throwing suggestion to support a whole Damage type. Damnit, younger me.
    B
    Bry
    What I have now isn't really much, weapons-wise.
    Mmmmm, I've got finals for the next three days. Probably won't be able to do much, in terms of Suggestion progress.
    And then there was monkey.
    X1r3TF3.png
    B
    Bry
    Why I decided taking 30 minutes of my time to sprite a monkey was a worthwhile investment of my time, I have no actual idea.

But I did it.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Meanwhile I’ve done me taxes, visited me mum and got myself a subway who mugged some guy after I spent the last several hours making poop jokes at it’s expense
    All you’ve done is sit in the corner and play with your monkey
    Ah damnit, as far as I can see there's no Forum Suggestions-like section anywhere here. The struggle of titles never ends.
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    Titles as in thread titles?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you make a thread in the section ppowersteef linked you can add a tag to the thread marking it as a "TCF Suggestion."
    B
    Bry
    Oh, well.
    Guess I should've scrolled down a bit when I checked that section, then.
    For Christ's sake, how many threads of mine have (Check Back Often!)? This is getting really embarrassing really fast.
    B
    Bry
    Especially since if I want to change the names to something that doesn't make it look like I'm begging for views/likes, I have to get staff to do it for me.
    Would really like the ability to change thread titles ourselves.
    EDIT: Oh, thank god, I only have 2 threads left with names like that.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Don't you just want to hit younger you sometimes?
    B
    Bry
    Square in the face, yes.
    Y'know what? I'm going through all of my suggestions and refining all of them. Planning on bringin' 'em back.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    B
    Bry
    Maybe make a whole Portfolio for 'em and everything.
    "Portfolio" sounds a little too "proper", though, for lack of a good word.
    I've just finished up with the Power Equipment, if anyone's interested in finally checking out the finished product.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Woohoo!
    Wait, do people even make good suggestions anymore? Or at least any good-looking suggestions? They seem to be a lost art, here, now.
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Look at the profile posts on the front page! Sunday afternoon, and it's dead. To be fair, though, people might just be living their lives
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    The sad part about all this is my only private convos are one with someone who left the forums and another with a cringy person who was banned from them (hated that guy).
    B
    Bry
    Well :red:. I didn't even know private conversations were a thing people did, so I'm just kinda *here*.
    Oh, that's funny, just noticed that Mharadium and Negativity mod died due to motivation loss. Saw that coming.
    Reactions: neoselket
    B
    Bry
    It'd be nice if someone was actually able to pull through with their ambitions intact.
    Then again, the way it's gone for me, it might not even be worth it in the end.
    True Shield of Cthulhu, anyone?
    btfd2rI.png
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Yeah, in multiplayer at least. When they can't track onto a single player, they multiply, linger in place, and explode in a large radius.
    B
    Bry
    Huh, alright. I'll have to see that myself, but I'll consider it regardless.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Or, sorry, not the True Eyes of Cthulhu themselves, but the projectiles they spawn, which are supposed to fire towards the player, but it's close enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom