Daikonradish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dunno about anyone else, but I find the "x percent match" part during Netflix browsing unsettling. `:sigh:
    The ease of preparing cookies using cake mix should come at no surprise as cookie is supposed to be Dutch for "little cake," based on what I read from Betty Crocker's Cooky Book.

I guess I'ma hold off until I get some Irish butter from Aldi or something. With the overwhelming amount of Duncan Hines mixes I have, it'd be a time honoring one of the most valued critics of something out there. `:)
    Today, I learned that Everywhere by Build a Rocket Boy is now going to be powered with the Unreal Engine. `:p
    The costs have risen for Orchard Pure by the gallon lately. $3.98 ain't bad for stuff that's not in the more snazzier packaging.

No carton has let me down. I'll remain confident that the gallons will offer the same outstanding results.

Such was a subject of today's dream. I guess my mind really took note of those discussions on Discord about oil.
    There's a disturbance in the Bloons Tower Defense force when Adventure Time characters can make the jump to a third dimension better than the franchise staple monkeys.
    I think I said what I have to say about the console side of things. Every time I have a consideration, I run risk of circular reasoning.

Although seemingly implied, I incline myself in agreement with not letting those others demotivate me from getting active here.
    Reactions: Cherrizy
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There's a way I can remain my optimism. My penchant for seeing creations. It's been with me since I joined. Although I appreciate being there for these forums, others do. I think there's still room for more engagement. More fun. More satisfaction. A growing desire to familiarize.

In short, I'm here to stay.
    The differences between navmeshes and nodegraphs may surprise you.
    IndigoGollum
    IndigoGollum
    What is it?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Navmeshes accomodate more actions so they can match up with players (as such, they're primarily designed for NextBots). Nodegraphs are a bit trickier to handle and see more use with non-player entities.
    Lee's cafe latte concentrate is a strong recommendation from me. If the caffeine isn't doing it, then the sat-fats kick in. During cappucino prep, it's important to make sure that concentrate does not overwhelm milk or milk substitute (lest monocular rod flares ensue).
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The packaging of each bottle states that a cappucino calls for 7.5 fluid ounces (about 222 mL) nonfat milk and 2.5 fluid ounces (about 74 mL) concentrate. Sometimes, I like rounding those numbers up. From that point forward, it's a three to four ratio. `:D

Given consideration from documentaries I watched, I go with whole milk.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    If the suggested microcooking (using a microwave to heat something up) times of 30-60 seconds are insufficient, then I'd go with 90 seconds. Results can vary, especially regarding mugs (at least, the microwave safe ones).

A variant with added vanilla flavor exists, which I anticipate getting a taste for someday. `:)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Another strong recommendation is following the directions for a cappucino, then adding sugar and vanilla extract (in accordinance with Rockview Farms' Hot Vanilla Milk recipe). That's what I enjoy about the process: straightforward instructions giving headroom for experimentation.
    I don't mind threads, nor posting in them. It's that I prefer the Off Topic forums because I consider myself off-topic.

In the thick of it comes one of the most underlooked in here, especially these days. `:indifferent:
    ariraribari
    ariraribari
    i don’t think you can if it’s on Safari because Safari redirects me to a different page that will still send me to these forums ON safari because safari is the browser and I can’t uninstall it
    ariraribari
    ariraribari
    ...if that makes any sense, lol
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's understandable. You did your best and it's good enough for me. :)
    The bug reports are better structured, and that's great. It's gonna take more than that, in my opinion, to uphold my fellow console members' part in being a part of the most awesome and engaging gaming community.
    Forum Games are still there for the times when you really want to make a single-word post.

Introductions for giving background information that'd be considered off-topic in a support thread.

The others should speak for themselves. Don't forget that options exist. ~:)
    Is my criticism constructive or not? There's room for improvement, especially when it comes to improving the community experience.
    There comes a time to sound disappointed when I do what it takes upholding my sincerest passion. Such is life. It will find a way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom