FairyPrincessSerenity

So you've stumbled upon my profile. Welcome to my mess. Allow me to introduce myself. For starters, I am SCP-3393. So are you, even if you don't know it yet. I was a former staff member on the Terraria Discord. It got big and I got bored, so I moved onto other projects. There are other details about me that I like to keep to myself unless prompted.

My favorite game series/games are as follows:

Top games (in no particular order, okay Symphonia is my number one, but the others are unordered):
Tales of Symhponia, Terraria, Minecraft, Chrono Trigger, Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Stardew Valley, Rune Factory 4, Minecraft Dungeons, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Vampire Survivors, Monster Hunter Rise

Favorite game series (in no order):
Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, Pokemon, Tales, Sonic the Hedgehog (2D), Kirby, Animal Crossing, Xenoblade Chronicles, Rune Factory, Story of Seasons, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, "Warriors" games, Monster Hunter

Hobbies:
Rock collecting, gaming, gardening, pixel art, listening to musical compositions (classical and video game related), colored pencil art, staring at my large collection of Beanie Babies and Garfield plushies, playing the Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon TCGs, playing Cards Against Humanity with friends, cooking, and reading SCP Foundation articles.

I will forever have my fate tied to Terraria. That's honestly not a bad thing to be associated with.
Birthday
Dec 12, 1989 (Age: 34)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Pixel Piracy
  3. Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
Occupation
I hit things with hammer and document what happens.

Signature

Trophies

1. 0

Adorned in Dazzling Crystals

Bouncing and stomping through the forums for nine years, your heavenly presence now soars and sparkles.
  2. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  3. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  4. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  5. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  6. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  7. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  8. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  9. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  10. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  11. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  12. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  13. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  14. 0

Don't Lose Your Head!

Your creative skills are truly terrifying! Thanks for making Halloween spooktacular! (Participated in a Halloween Contest)
  15. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  16. 0

Yo Ho Ho!

Yarrr! Thanks for sailing the Seven Seas with your motley crew of Pixel Pirates! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Piracy)
  17. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  18. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom