Incinerate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And then tMod starts to suffer performance issues Terraria Leveled and even N Terraria didn't.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    the inventory closing slowdown is usually fixed by reopening and closing your inventory a couple times
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    In my case, nothing ever solves. tMod apparently hates my computer. Bad optimization does that kind of :red:.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    To run properly, I'm forced to turn frame skip on, meaning map updating gets slowed to a :red:ing crawl, meaning I'm forced to turn that :red: off to be able to make a consistent map update and be forced to suffer those :red:ing slowdowns.
    HOW COME THIS GAME HAS AN OBSIDIAN ARMOR SET AND I NEVER :red:ING HEARD OF IT IN SIXTEEN MONTHS OF PLAYING TERRARIA????????
    Tyrannar18
    Tyrannar18
    Yeah it does, no set affects and low defense make it terrible. They should turn it into a summoner or ranger set, that would be pretty cool.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Looks good as a Ranger Set that gives immunity to fire blocks.
    Tyrannar18
    Tyrannar18
    That'd be awesome! Like an alternate obsidian skull. I like the cowboy look for rangers. Maybe they add an obsidian gun of some sort to go with it?
    Now that I know Crystilium is officially abandoned, I think I'll search for another mod that manages to be just as good for me.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Legal saber que você podia ter me xingado no seu idioma natal e metade da comunidade não iria nem sacar. Tem Discord?
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Não tenho Discord, e não te xingaria porque seria anti ético e amoral.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Hm, faz sentido. Também explica porque você não tá na área do tMod no Discord (Sobre não ter Discord).

E comentei sobre xingar por conta da bagunça em torno do bug do desaparecimento no N Terraria.
    While @gotest fights to get Terraria Leveled back to work, might as well check the rad crystal furniture in 1.3.5.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    As well as the Brazillian translation, now that we have one.
    Searching around a large world and still no Crystal Biome. Yes, I'm trying the Crystillium Mod.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I have those everywhere.
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    there was one in my dungeon and if overrode the dungeon spawns so i had no choice but to deactivate it
    Just a question about tModLoader: How do I load vanilla Terraria if it is replacing terraria.exe?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    step one: get GameLauncher. Step 2: rename tModLoader's Terraria.exe as something like Terraria_tmod. Step 3: rename the terraria backup to something like Terraria_vanilla. execute GameLauncher using Steam and it'll pop up a small window you can choose which terraria you want to use.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Thanks, @Xylia . You're always here to pay attention to the things I post.
    Let's face facts, @gotest 's Terraria Leveled Mod is incredibly solid. Unlike N-Terraria.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Yeah, I've noticed how Jungle monsters were more powerful than Dungeon monsters before Hardmode. Hardmode gets it better, though.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, I'm in Early Hardmode in my Terraria Leveled mod. And yeah, just the leveling system is enough to make Terraria fresh again, I've actually taken a bit of a break from Terraria (me being rusty ain't helping with my frustration when I kept getting killed in the Jungle, lol).
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But yeah, Early Hardmode, things are going rather decently, though the game is real stingy about T3 ore from fishing crates tho lol. Not his mod's fault of course.
    Do not play N-Terraria on a Bossvania day unless you wanna bleed your :red: out.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    Funnily enough, I'd need to be on Expert to actually have any dificulty with fighting bosses on N-Terraria...
    The way N-Terraria is at its sixth season, I'm starting to think on going back to Leveled.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    N Terraria makes players way too overpowered for my tastes
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    I also noticed that. In Leveled, being Level 90 is by no means guaranteed that you will get the Moon Lord's :red: handed to you. Actually, it still manages to be the opposite.

Also, Leveled is up to date and doesn't have to bring the entire content from previous updates over like N-Terraria.
    Incinerate
    Incinerate
    It seems like the entire extra content from N-Terraria 5 is left there, with only few things crossing over to N-Terraria 6, leaving only 1.3.0.8's bare-bones.
    For N-Terraria players: How the :red: do you exit Action Mode and start playing the mod for real?
    I hate April Fools. There's so many :red: being posted that the truth gets taken for a lie.
    Reactions: Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I know, right? Also, it's the perfect time to make claims that seem wild but are actually true! No one would be none the wiser.... except, don't admit to murder or other such stuff. Someone might actually report it on the off chance it's true.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom