InstaFiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I just figured out how many hours I have commited to Terraria, thanks to Xbox One's leaderboards page and Steam's hour log: ~750 hours!
    surely there's got to be a way to take down the pumpkin/frost moon WITHOUT afk farms. i wanna complete it myself, with only some traps
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    It is a difficult task doing the Holiday Moons. I don't have much advice I can give you unfortunately as I usually need Lunar-Tier Gear in order to finish the waves. But I would recommend defeating Duke Fishron for it's drops as those are very helpful for doing those events. Along with making an Arena and some traps.
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Ranbowgun on the ground, nimbus staff, summons, ichor staff, focusing the Pumkings does it for me. (Also flat land lanterens, buffs, etc.)
    neoselket
    neoselket
    make all your accessory prefixes lucky until you have about 50-60% crit chance.
    so this weekend, i'm gonna start doing art. is there anything i should NOT fuss about when beginning?
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    nope xD
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Okay: Two tips: A) resist the urge to flip the table into someone's face: B) use a reference photo
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I'll give you a tip that applies to even the best of the best artists
    don't fuss about it not being as good as you want it to be. there will be times where you will want to give up because you can't draw as good as you want to. but as long as you keep drawing you will always improve.
    i need a simple pumpkin/frost moon arena to go along with my setup [razorpine and spectre armor (i have both hoods)] on console
    INSTAFIZ PC FIRST EXPERIENCES: first time EVER killing all 3 mechanical bosses on pc (more below)
    SsXN4JG.png
    Reactions: Wolf kin
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    on the attempt before, i summoned the twins, but was soon greeted a few seconds after with "you feel the air getting colder around you...", so i had no choice but to suicide so the twins can go away, leaving room for skeletron prime. i killed him with the megashark, then fought the twins the night afterwards, which is the pic you're seeing here
    D
    DFA_2Tricky
    Congratulations
    INSTAFIZ PC FIRST EXPERIENCES: first time EVER killing a mech boss in pc (more below)
    C8vuzaf.jpg
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    i tried to use the amarok yoyo on the attempt before, didn't work out too well. (looks up bladetongue) oh heck no, no fishing. daedalus stormbow is much easier to obtain
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    really? , got my first bladetounge at my 6th catch attempt, you should get the fishing and sonar potion
    savvasl
    savvasl
    you can do it with amarok you just need the yoyo bag and you are a winner. also next time have an emblem equipt . This 15% more damage is very critical in hardmode especially in expert.
    welp, turns out i WAS able to find time to record after all! recorded some footage for Terraria Expert Co-op episode 11!
    published 2 videos yesterday, so today I'm playing Terraria with my brother. Sometimes it's good to take a break from YouTube :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom