Mushy Chlorophyte

What brings thou here, friend?
Thou may call me Mushias or Mushy. I have come from the far lands of the east, looking for peace. My goals shalt be to recreate the once-glorious Ottoman Empire, before ending humanity with peace. Humans are a disease, spread over the world. Humans have killed billions upon billions of helpless creatures. Humans are forgetting the very God that created them, and focusing on their worldly pleasures and mortal lives. Humans must, and will, end, sooner or later, peacefully or by force, they will end. And by God's will, I shallt be the one to end them.
Birthday
Jun 22, 2006 (Age: 17)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
Biodegradable

Contact

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Steam
Steam
Microsoft Gamer Tag
Microsoft Gamer Tag
PSN ID
PSN ID
Nintendo Network Friend Code
Nintendo Network Friend Code
Discord Tag
Discord Tag
Youtube Page
Youtube Page

Signature

Look what you’ve done!
First Boss guessed my favorite boss here!

Thanks to Danny Ω for sprinting my pfp right here.

@NarutoMaki16 gave this :rslime: to me.

(99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACK FLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope that it happens!)

If a cop says "Papers", say "Scissors! I win!" and run off!

(If Fortnite was destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're with me in the 10% who would be jumping for joy, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)

(If TikTok was destroyed, 99.9% of teens will go completely insane If you're with me, the 0.1%, copy this into your signature and hope it happens)

(If the world was destroyed, 100% of teens would die. If you're with me in the 1% who would be jumping for joy anyways, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature
on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —Winnie-the-Pooh

Some noice text

@Alex S opened these on mobile. Can you do so as well?
Liven't

Ask a Shroomite armor anything!
Ask some fungal infected Chlorophyte
whatever you want.

My Army:
logo.png
index.php
index.php

:rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime::rslime:
index.php

Trophies

1. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  2. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  3. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  8. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  9. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom