neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jumpstart had neopets for like 4 years, and even with 2 years of forewarning, they could only make like 3 games playable without flash. The new guys fixed all the games in like a month.
    (empires of the undergrowth)Just beat cold blood on insane! Turns out pervasive fire ants are a bit better for that level.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    CALL AN EXORCIST FOR THAT PERSON, IT GOT POSSESSED BY TW*TTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Enough though it is twitter we're talking about here, censoring the name still makes it look worse somehow
    Green_Metaknight
    I have so many great ideas for youtube videos, but they all require sooo much freaking editing. Even just gathering the clips takes like 5-10 minutes per 10 second clip, and it takes forever. Phooey.
    I'm in a finance investing class right now and I have no idea what's going on
    Reactions: Impostor
    vessal
    vessal
    What is happening tho is 🤑
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Him: "So we take the number 75 for the formula, and it doubles every year, and you want a CD and 401k, and-"
    Me:
    i like your funny words magic man meme.png
    • Haha
    Reactions: vessal
    Ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong?
    I'm trying to beat all the story levels in Empires of the Undergrowth on insane mode. So far, I've beaten the first 6 levels, and now I only have 2 left! Until the next update, that is.
    Sorry to be so serious here, but I hate having autism. It makes absolutely everything almost impossible, and it massively lowers my quality of life. I can't talk to people, I can't make friends, I can't do most chores, I can't even manage hygiene regularly so it causes health problems, and it just makes me miserable all the time. I hate that some people(even people WITH autism) defend it.
    Why is everyone so bad at teaching japanese? They'll constantly throw kanji at you that you don't know, and mistranslate words. I just saw the word "oiwai" translated as "celebrate", which is a verb, but verbs in japanese always end in u, so it turns out that oiwai ACTUALLY means "celebration", the noun. Inaccurate translations hurt learners!
    Akira Nishikiyama
    Akira Nishikiyama
    I dropped Japanese Duolingo because it kept giving me kun'yomi readings when it was meant to be an on'yomi reading.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Yeah I'm just focusing on the spoken language and ignoring kanji for now. It's way easier.
    Akira Nishikiyama
    Akira Nishikiyama
    I'm trying to remember since it was so long again ago but I'm pretty sure I learnt Hiragana first, then Katakana, with some Kanji thrown in throughout. The easiest Kanji to learn would probably be numbers imo, they don't have many strokes.
    I can't swipe up to close apps on my phone unless it's held vertically. Does anyone know how to fix that? I have android 11.
    My phone keeps disconnecting from the Wi-Fi network. Sometimes it comes back on by itself, other times I need to disable and reenable wifi, and sometimes I have to manually reconnect to the network entirely. Anyone know why that might be?
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    I have the Same problem because im kinda far from my router, but the second i step out of my room i get full bars💀💀
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom