RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Star Wars Battlefront II's campaign was good and nobody can dissuade me from that opinion I hope
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    The story mode is 100% canon. I don't get why people try to pick and choose what is canon and what isn't - it's pretty simply laid out. Plus, the Inferno Squad got a really great novel, so the campaign is more or less just a continuation of that
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    There's actually a petition out there asking Disney to make TLJ non-canon, which I find incredibly stupid. It wasn't the best for a lot of people, but the next sequel could fix things up if they play their cards right.

There are a lot of Halo fans out there that are begging for Halo 6 to be Chief just waking up from a bad dream on the Forward Unto Dawn, because Halos 4 and 5 were "so bad".
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    And while Halo 5's campaign in particular wasn't great, throwing a hissy fit and declaring the game not canon because you're upset that Cortana's the bad guy now is ridiculous. She wasn't exactly handled well in Halo 5, but who knows? She might be a really good villain in 6; and I think making her a good character in 6 is much better than simply erasing Halos 4 and 5.
    Welcome to Ravage's monthly (even though I missed December) complaint of how Paras' life is depressing and that sucks
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Kinda wondering how the Paras planting their mushrooms on the ground in their debut was a bad thing. Keep the lights on. Fight for Paras rights.
    Started playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 (EA). I was hesitant to play it because it's, well, EA, but Paul Blackthorne's in it so I'll try it.
    I really need to play Pokemon Sun and Moon.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    The Ultra counterparts certainly offer more and are the overall more complete package... Yet regular SUMO manages to do some things better still, like building up the mystique and hunt for the Ultra Beasts. The UB episode was entertaining, yet the Ultra Space warp has superior setting... A conundrum, eh?
    Y'know, I'm a fan of FNaF and all... but why the hell do we need to make SFM asdfmovies only with FNaF characters?
    Reactions: OptiPri
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Off the top of my head the only logical reason I could think of is for animation practice since there are a crap ton of FNaF models for SFM and they'd be easily accessible. But even that seems questionable.
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    The same reason all cultures rip themselves apart from the inside, people don't know what "too far" is.
    Myu
    Myu
    theres sfm asdfmovies of everything
    Not saying Doki Doki Literature Club is necessarily bad game, but the "The game is self aware/The game is haunted" thing is kinda old now.
    D&D's pretty fine-- until I get to the actual "roleplaying my character's speech" part. Writing's one thing...
    Reactions: Delphine Melosa
    W1K
    W1K
    Text based RPing usually makes it more accessible, even in real-time. It just takes away a big chunk of the anxiety. But it also takes away a big chunk of the experience because suddenly everyone starts acting very precise and less spontaneous. It's kind of the issue our group runs into.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    You don't necessarily need to roleplay their voice. Just what they say. If your DM is forcing you to do something you aren't comfortable with, bring it up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom