RavageTheSavage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love the people that will point out the tiniest errors in video games and go "LoL this game SuCkS the company iS :red:"
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Look, there are a lot of different people working on different things in the code and they probably have differing styles of programming. It's really flexible, you can basically do anything in any way you want. So god forbid someone accidentally put in a typo or somebody had trouble reading someone else's code exactly right in a way that results in a small, minuscule bug.
    Haven't mentioned this, but I made my current avatar. Used Paras' B/W sprite as a reference; wanted to see if I could make it higher rez.
    So I finally opening the birthday card I received from my grandmother (only a month and a half late!) and found something odd.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Nope! (your ruining the immersion! (also, I see why people like RP now.))
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Jokes on you I never RP... mainly because making characters takes a long time and I'm paranoid of conflicting with preexisting plotlines.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Haven't had 13 alerts in a while
    OK, I know it's a lowly free theme, but I love the Kirby Ability Poll theme. Mirror was always my favourite ability.
    Reactions: Bry
    B
    Bry
    It is the best.
    Never understood people's beef with algebra. It's literally just the fancy math term for "fill in the blanks".
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Algebra was when I starting losing the ability to keep up with math. I wasn't able to keep all of the rules properly in mind.

I could normally pull it off if I had the rules right in front of me or something, but when test time came, I was drawing too many blanks.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    I found algebra hard for awhile because it was so different from what I had studied for years, having letters in my equations was so wierd and unnatural,plus half the time you don't actually"solve" the problem, you just simplify it.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    Most of the problems I've ever had with math is the stupid, unnecessary terms they use. The question asks: "Find the sum."

What the hell is a sum? For a while I had to ask the teacher what it meant literally every time it came up because I just didn't understand its purpose. I know I'm doing an addition question by the freaking + sign! Why can't you just say "find the answer"?
    I love how in the Arrowverse crossover Kara asks Oliver why he had Kryptonite, yet never asks where he even got it.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    It's never even brought up again between any of the characters; nor is it explained otherwise.

As much as I liked the crossover, that's a pretty big plothole and I couldn't help but notice it.
    EA truly is a gem. "OMG Star Wars Battlefront 2 only sold 9 million copies?! That's only like 72 billion $! This game's a failure."
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Oh yeah, they removed them, i forgot.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I'm not going to defend them, but its worth pointing out that they spent a significant amount of money developing the game, and that amount was determined based on projected profits. When the profits fell short of the expected margin, that actually cut their yearly predicted profits (which has an impact on their investors, stocks, etc).
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Its a mistake to conceive of the money made in terms of "how much money this would be to one person". Hundreds, if not thousands, of people were involved with the game, and they all needed to be paid. This is an amount of money on the scale of a massive company, and while half a billion dollars is still a lot, its not nearly as large to a company this large, especially when it comes to yearly profits.
    tfw you tell somebody to close the door and they leave it open like 3 centimeters
    Reactions: Brewstin
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    TFW someone says 3 centimeters instead of an inch.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    TFW you're canadian and don't measure in inches
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    tfw you're canadian and measure temperatures in celsius and don't know anything about fahrenheit yet all of the thermometers i've seen here use the latter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom