Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    u know that when a goldfish is falling that it spins? well make it spin in circles and that's a new mac waiting sign
    Sir, I have a huge question. I know you may not be in charge of this, but I NEED TO KNOW!!! Will 1.3 come to Xbox 360 soon?!?!? Please! Terraria is life, I need to kill Moon Lord!!!
    I'm sure this has been asked many times, but I am interested as to an expected release date for 1.2.4 on console and mobile. I know that it says October, but I feel that is rather vague. Is it late October (very late) or early November?
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Wrong. Person. Seriously why does everyone go right to Redigit for something he's not in charge of?
    Bevski
    Bevski
    Sorry, I don't know who works on mobile and console in Terraria. Who does.
    I thought it would be cool if there was a boss you can grapple to & slash at. Like one that has certain weak points your character has to grapple to and open (like a door) before they can deal damage. Maybe the boss deals a no flight debuff. It would shoot out certain smaller enemies that when destroyed become temporary platforms for you to grapple to...making it easier to get to its weak points.
    Any Ideas For 1.3.0.8?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Why? 1.3.0.8 already released like 2 months ago, lol.
    (They're working on 1.3.1 right now.)
    Have you ever thought of making a terraria game 3d?Terraria would be the best game ever if it was 3d, I am serious !
    Dexterdude
    Dexterdude
    I guess you are right .
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't think you realize that's exactly what everyone else meant, GoldenArrow.

But hey, full speed ahead, it's not like it would be the first franchise I like that's :red:ed with by developers 3Ding what shouldn't be 3Ded.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Believe it or not, he said he wanted Terraria 3 to be 3D in a really old interview.

But, game development is a dynamic and shifting process, he might've changed his mind by now.
    Who knows, he might've decided there won't be a Terraria 3 altogether.
    Got my steam wallet ready to downgrade on terraria otherworld ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Exited" means that someone or something left a location. "Excited" means that someone is happy about something.
    MinHui128
    MinHui128
    its just a small typo ok lets stop this
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A lot of small typos, but I just mention them one at a time because most internet users aren't too... Keen on being criticized over their lack of grammar.
    I was expecting an actual "Upgrade" to the starfury when 1.3 was released. Instead we got a drop from the moonlord that resembles a starfury (I still like it though)
    I thought the starfury upgrade would actually have the starfury in its recipe :/
    Hi any chance of ADHOC for Terraria Ps Vita?
    VitaboyAng
    VitaboyAng
    It's like local connection but you don't need Wifi, I want it because its easier to play with Adhoc than wifi on Terraria PS vita. Terraria on the Vita suffers from severe lag issues
    VitaboyAng
    VitaboyAng
    Adhoc is incredible easy to program I'm told by Vita developers anyway
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Redigit and his team are only involved in developing the PC version. Everything else, you want 505.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom