Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    The lil duck
    The lil duck
    Yo its redgit hiiii your the best for making terreria
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    This message is for the whole team: (1/4)
    Thank you for all your outstanding work in Terraia.You guys are developers that rock this world!
    You guys aren't sick for money or fame,you just want to make us happy!You really do care about us terrains!
    I mean look how many suggestions actually made it into the game!You really do
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (2/4) Follow by our thoughts just to make us happy which makes you guys the best team ever!Don't follow by the haters groans and complaints,they will only slow you down.
    Just remember that there is a tiny group of people that actually appreciate your game!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (3/4) Thank you for showing your love out to us so we can experience the best game we ever played.You spend countless hours and push your sanity to the brink just to improve a perfect game!Keep it up and thou shall succeed!Remeber that your game will always at least make on person happy!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (4/4) Just remember that you guys and gals are AMAZING and bring a smile on my and many peoples faces.
    You guys are the best team of developers ever! :D
    Sincerly-WilliamD
    (1/3)
    This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your AWESOME GAME, you are a developer that isn´t greedy, you REALLY want to make the player happy, and I saw that there are many people that don´t appreciate that, but know that they are a small number (everyone else is enjoying 1.3 instead), THANK YOU very very much for supporting your game long long after release,
    (2/3)
    it is VERY APPRECIATED and month to month, year to year (1.1, 1.2, and now the awesome 1.3), you achieved to make A PERFECT GAME, and you also care about us with the fast hotfixes (in days that you deserve a BIG break), it can be seen that you put your mind, heart and soul in this incredible game. You gave us so much and we are really grateful! Please know that, and don´t change ever because of
    (3/3)
    some ungrateful people that can´t see what you did, do and keep doing for us, you are the greatest developer (and your team of course) and THANKS for so much, Terraria is one (if not THE) GREATEST game that I ever played! And I´m not the only one who thinks like this :)

PD: Sorry if my english isn´t perfect (I speak spanish) and congratulations to you to (Red and Cenx) for your wedding and your coming baby!
    Ik you're no longer dev for Terraria but can you implement an equivalent to cannabis that you can grow/smoke/hotbox. That would be cool.
    C'mon i think we all can agree that weapon dye should be a thing ;D
    Reactions: Shinotenshi
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Being able to dye my weapons pink, that's a thing worth dyeing for.
    king40606
    king40606
    Problem is, code. It takes a lot to code that in, and I think I remember @Cenx saying they tried to code it in, but in the end it was buggy and didn't work well. Sorry for crushing your dreams :(
    The Flaming Crown
    The Flaming Crown
    And renaming...
    Hi Red,
    An addition to the game for any update is that you should make a dragon boss, monster, or mount that when you kill it it has a chance to drop a dragon scale that summons a ridable dragon.
    These are just some ideas for future updates for Terraria....YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE AWESOME, TERRARIA IS AWESOME. BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!! :)
    Theorigami
    Theorigami
    They don't need a dragon in the game THEY GOT WYVERNS, I thought the moon lord was red's last update(or at least the last he was working on)
    Red, I feel so sorry for you. You must be spammed by so many attention seekers/trolls/selfish individuals. Have a cookie for your trouble! Erm, no, wait, that's not it, I can't make those. How about some bacon instead? :D
    When is the 1.2.4.1 update coming out on mobile terraria. Could u plz tell us the realease date if you have one. Love terraria, BEST GAME EVER!
    Are you proud of the fact that you, along with the rest of the dev team, have created essentially the most OP video game character in existence? Think about it. Name one video game character that wouldn't get completely curbstomped by an endgame Terrarian.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Seriously tho, an endgame Terrarian is pretty much average in terms of endgame power when compared to actual powerhouses. Just the first two on that list? They could (wouldn't, because heroes are impractical like that, but still could) blow up Terraria and be done with it.
    Theorigami
    Theorigami
    Nah the dragonborn would just go around killing all the innocent people it can and draining every single cave in every little crack of the game and goku would probably eat everything and than find one bad guy and BAM he has to destroy the world to defeat him NO ONE CAN KILL GOKU!!except for a heart disease and the dragonborn always tends to kill things way to fast (iron sword+mammoth=dead mammoth
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Still waiting to see how that does, in any form or shape, take away from their actual power level.

"This isn't even my final form." - Sailor Moon.
    Where can I post pet suggestions that I think would be nice? Preferably in a place you'll actually look at them, and maybe give feedback! I have some I like!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom