Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    The lil duck
    The lil duck
    Yo its redgit hiiii your the best for making terreria
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    them with the pouch or quiver and make it infinite please add this!!! i really would like it and it would also make tons of other players that i know very very VERY happy! thank you see you later! and once again THANK YOU!!!!!
    hi Red Please Answer This In Terraria 1.3.0.8 can there please be a thing where you can make like instaed of infinite musket ball pouch and infinite quiver like you could use the tinkerer's workshop and use whatever arrow or bullet you want like use a whole stack of bullets or arrows and craft
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    there is an infinate quiver
    RafaelHydra
    RafaelHydra
    In newer versions this has already been done ;)
    Clooless
    Clooless
    He said "instaed of"... He knows that there is infinite pouches.
    okay i was just looking stuff up in the wiki and i discovered the Phasic Warp Ejector that is currently unobtainable...... What is it ! ;D
    Red, u should make a feature granting the ability to play/download older versions.
    JTF98
    JTF98
    This technically exists in the form of the modded game launcher. Which lets you play downgraded versions. But I agree it would be cool to have.
    So this is a thing that just happened... My 14 year-old son was asking about getting Red's clothes, and my 5 year-old daughter asks what they look like. I pulled it up on the wiki and showed her and she says "Oh, from Terraria, he's my favorite person. He's the best person in the world!"
    Red fix it
    rrLhcMW.jpg
    Azu
    Azu
    That's nothing compared to this:
    BK86hLs.png
    Shyguy
    Shyguy
    lol, that happened to me a couple days ago... XD
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I'm pretty sure both are the same thing. Sometimes the eyes and mouth move upward leaving an invincible wall in hell and the weak spots moving up to the top of the world.
    This message is for the whole team: (1/4)
    Thank you for all your outstanding work in Terraia.You guys are developers that rock this world!
    You guys aren't sick for money or fame,you just want to make us happy!You really do care about us terrains!
    I mean look how many suggestions actually made it into the game!You really do
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (2/4) Follow by our thoughts just to make us happy which makes you guys the best team ever!Don't follow by the haters groans and complaints,they will only slow you down.
    Just remember that there is a tiny group of people that actually appreciate your game!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (3/4) Thank you for showing your love out to us so we can experience the best game we ever played.You spend countless hours and push your sanity to the brink just to improve a perfect game!Keep it up and thou shall succeed!Remeber that your game will always at least make on person happy!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    (4/4) Just remember that you guys and gals are AMAZING and bring a smile on my and many peoples faces.
    You guys are the best team of developers ever! :D
    Sincerly-WilliamD
    (1/3)
    This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your AWESOME GAME, you are a developer that isn´t greedy, you REALLY want to make the player happy, and I saw that there are many people that don´t appreciate that, but know that they are a small number (everyone else is enjoying 1.3 instead), THANK YOU very very much for supporting your game long long after release,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom