Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    The lil duck
    The lil duck
    Yo its redgit hiiii your the best for making terreria
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Redigit!!! My character was deleted for no reason and I have no mods at all. It was my main character so I use it a lot. my other characters are still there and my worlds are fine but this character had all my good stuff on it. Please tell me how this happened so I can know how my life was ruined and my 100+ hours on that character were wasted like getting killed in GTA.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If the game didn't close through save/exit and then quitting the game normally, then saves have high chances of being corrupted. I've tested this myself (have an old computer I don't mind screwing around with) and from my tries there's about twenty percent chance that your character and/or world can't be used afterwards.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    What I'd do: find a free item server and give yourself back everything you remember having.
    Thorus
    Thorus
    always do player backups
    Do you remember what caused you to make the celebration? I remember suggesting a rocket launcher that shoots fireworks around the time you would have been making it on your page (back on terraria online which means a different account). I would absolutely believe you if you just said you happened to think of what I suggested. Great minds think alike. ;)
    Redigit, for the sake of Re-Logic's reputation, don't make a terraria movie.
    To be honest Martian Saucer is way to easy make his laser go trough blocks, c'mon i mean he drops the car key and a lot of other good stuff
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Eh, no thanks. Let's just leave him as-is. Not every thing has to be "difficult", some things can just be for fun. If you want to do something "hard", well. Ok, he can pierce blocks but only in Expert.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Everybody" meaning those who can't kill it normally. The boss has a very easily predictable attack pattern, and the "death ray" can be easily avoided if you observe the ship's movements long enough.

If you are using the blocks to protect yourself and feel guilty about it, don't use blocks. Asking something to be changed just to stay in the closet is bad form. Baaaaad form, man.
    Raikiri
    Raikiri
    @Xylia like the expert only idea ;D that way both works
    Will you enable the remaining Lunar Event items in a future update? The axes, hammers, chainsaws and drills? I know they are obsolete but... shiny.
    hey red if u ever do a secret update or somthing or even on xbox or phone can u plzzzzzzz add a companion cube pet i mean it fits well with the portal gun so i thought it would be a really good idea
    I find it funny how you can't report Redigit :D ;) :p
    Reactions: Lord ShadePi
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Ohh, I dunno, probably because he rarely posts and even then, it would make no sense if the creator of a game was banned from theirmown fourms.
    RafaelHydra
    RafaelHydra
    I know, but I laughed so hard at it (For some reason), it just looks funny and obvious. Maybe because he would be reading reports people sent to him and got banned :D
    Lord ShadePi
    Lord ShadePi
    It is just like how the British Queen could commit any crime she wants and can get away with it because all crime tickets (idk if that is right) get relayed through her
    So I take it this site means you and your teams won't be visiting Terraria Online as often (if at all)?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I believe they stopped checking it a long time ago. Around the time this site came to be.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Wait, Terraria Online is still alive?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom