1. Sapphire wolf

tModLoader Elemental Boots

This has happened to me also but I use it to go underground without digging
  2. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Tremor Mod

Thats because on blood moons they turn into giant corrupt bunnies
  3. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I would say the same if your a item collector (NOT HOARDER) this is very useful in obtaining rare items
  4. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Thorium Mod+

My guess is that since it gave you the battle buff for 8 minutes whenever you used it (making the battle potion obsolete) and reset the timer on the buff if used again Sam considered it OP and removed it.
  5. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Thorium Mod+

The answer to your question is yes...but the rage candle was removed...I regret throwing away all of my battle potions (50) after obtaining this item...
  6. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Was blood boil fixed in this update? I recently found that the projectile or blood is invisible or is it supposed to be like that?
  7. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Thorium Mod+

8. Sapphire wolf

Why not make a hurricane in a bottle? It would have the same animation as a cthulunado (giant tornados created by duke fishron) and allows you ride it for 15 seconds and you could make the balloon version and add it to the giant weighted honey balloon bundle
  9. Sapphire wolf

What about it? There are other accessories as well have you tried them out?
  10. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I pretty much have every mod released on the forums and some personal mods as well and had no errors either except for the equip unequip bug and duple npcs
  11. Sapphire wolf

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Batman would get mad Who is Redigit?
  12. Sapphire wolf

tAPI (Released WIP) Blitz Mod

He is working on coding the npc on protecting your village, when killed he will drop the horn, and EoW stands for: Eater of Worlds
  13. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Necropolis Mod

I meant how it does major damage to Nishikigoi but only does 1 damage to any other enemy the stake launcher does 75 base damage( I think ) to any enemy and an obscene amount of damage to vampires
  14. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Necropolis Mod

It only works with Nishikigoi the koi fish boss, nice work with this weapon by the way I did not even know you could make a weapon damage a specific enemy
  15. Sapphire wolf

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I agree with the terrarium set comment it looks like what would be the final armor in the game, and should be because of its buffs as for the magma armor I like it, I like to have alternatives
Back
Top Bottom