Snickerbobble
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I absolutely love the gardening an herb changes. Chance not to consume ingredients is amazing! Just wish there were some changes to fishing
    Reactions: TheStuffOfLegends
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Gardening is so convenient now, with not needing pots in liquids and having the new planters, also with staff of regrowth
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    We need mushroom planters now.
    Reactions: MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Oh god, now I remember when the Hamdrax was the best and praised as the greatest thing ever. Makes me want to throw up a bit.
    TheStuffOfLegends
    TheStuffOfLegends
    Confection yoyo please!
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Hm. Cookie ice cream sandwich yoyo. Gah, another part of that entire biome I would just consume. That weirdly reminded me of a question I posed on Snickerbobble's Clentaminator thread earlier; what does clentaminator solution taste like?
    I hope most or at least some of your suggestions will be implemented!They are really awesome!
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I do too :p Thanks!
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Np :D
    P.S: Just remember you are an awesome spritzer for you idea as well!
    Travelling Merchant decided to stop by
    1CT8jEM
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    I like to imagine that he doesn't actually leave, he just lives in the forest and constantly changes his name so that he can sell stuff he steals from an actual Merchant.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Well, he does like to tell you to wait behind people's houses. That makes me less concerned about him and more concerned about other NPCs holding out on me. WHICH ONE HAS A KATANA? WHY IS THE GUN DEALER NOT SELLING A REVOLVER? Which things he sells are actually theirs, and why are they not selling it?
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    We all know the Guide is secretly a ninja badass.
    http://terrariafanideas.wikia.com/wiki/Parfait_Slime did you give permission for this to be posted here? i'm finding a lot of fishiness on this site.
    I wonder, why is there an Ancient Manipulator? You can't get the fragments before it.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    "Ancient" means something of the past..

Why is it stations of the future can't craft things as advanced as things of the past? :p
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Actually, this could be explained with how Terraria shows signs of being a post-apocalypse world. What was ancient could have been more advanced.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    That's always how alien stuff works. Lovecraftian entities and races are usually older than our entire planet and imbued with horrifying power.
    Me with 100 defense in tanky armor, taking hits for 70 from Moon Lord. Dryad in grass bikini, taking hits for less than 10.
    Nebula is a very fun and powerful armor!
    Tfw the Moon Lord drops Luminite Ore that can be crafted into Brick but the Mechs still don't drop Hallowed Ore. :sigh:
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Hallowed Bricks could be so pretty!
    zvqdFWP.png
    fBK79kI.png

I need them in my life~
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Hm. Well, I never thought about it, but since I don't really like the Mechanical Bosses other than liking technology, building something out of what is essentially their corpses would be great.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Oh I've got a big plan involving them. Just.. it's one of those ideas that would most likely be a big flop without sprites.
    I just got 5 meowmeres in a row from expert Moon Lord :(
    TerraWarrior
    TerraWarrior
    Killed him for the 15th time, I GOT PORTAL STAFF EVERY TIME!
    (Thats it tho)
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I glared so hard at my game when I got the fifth one, lol. Apparently getting 5 of the same item in a row is like a.. 00.0017% chance of happening? Streak was broken with that crystal staff. I'm mostly wanting the Last Prism now.
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    Oh right, I don't have that either -_-
    I think I found a bug, but it's an awesome bug, so I don't wanna report it :p
    Azu
    Azu
    Saaaaame.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Okay, a tester confirmed it was a feature not a bug, so..

Try holding the portal gun when falling down a hellevator :p. Just hold it, no portals needed.
    Azu
    Azu
    Oh, yeah, that's always fun. Wooooooosh.
    When did Cheese become a verb?
    DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    I think it was somewhere around the time StarCraft 2 was starting to become popular.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Some time after "Cheesy" became an adjective to describe something cheap or amateur.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Poor Yorick. I knew him, Horatio. He was always cheesing every chess match he took part in, and that's why they poisoned his drink."
    yo I heard you like cat vids
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIrEM_9qvZU&feature=youtu.be&t=3m39s
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    But do you like Katz?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Would you appreciate a guy screaming at cats? I dunno if I want to post it here but I'm pretty sure it shows up as "guy screams at cats"
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not even cats can make me sit through sixty minutes of what others consider amusing.

If I wanted that, I would watch any movie starring Will Ferrell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom