Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Pokémon Sun and Moon coming soon, and I wonder still uses the same battle system.
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Twenty years and you'd think they'd change the formula? Plus the trailer indicates it's still looking the same.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Didn't watched the trailer sincerelly, and I kind of grown bored of the battle system of pokémon games.
    hey i have an idea for the point system!
    what if once you hit certain milestones you got bonuses and buffs like 5% bonus exp after a certain amount of points or 2% more damage, access to special bosses and items, and maybe once you hit a really high score you can enter a super hard-hardcore gamemode where it is a competition on who can get the most score there? well i have a few more ideas so hope you like my idea!
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Unlockables if you have certain score eh? Sounds interesting.
    The idea of bonus exp is also nice.
    I could look forward implementing that in the future.
    My pc is having a stack of issues, so not going to work on projects n stuff for some time.
    What luck I have, my pc's font burnt yesterday.... Luckly I got a new one today, but need to wait to install it..
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    The pc part that handles energy of the pc burnt, dunno what would be the translated name, source?
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Pretty sure that's called the power supply.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    That's it, the google tradutor trolled me then.
    I'm trying to make the most bizarre rpg game with Kiroto-kun, based on 3 persons, it seems to be getting successfull.
    Just for information, launched an update that fixes the spawn rate issue when playing solo on the mod.
    For some reason, everytime I look at Redigit's photo, I remember of that guy from the tv serie 24 Hours.
    I thought it would be fun if the game had a feature that the world is recreated after some time, but is tediously boring if play time is low
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    5 minutes gameplay for around 2 minutes of world gen is not really worth it, right?
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    You could increase the time
    Crimson VS Corruption... I dunno which one to vote, both have pros and cons.
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    Sugars
    Sugars
    @ppowersteef I don't know, they're a big threat to progression once you beat the mech bosses. The :red:ing SPREAD. Anywhere else in the game they're just an annoyance.
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    For me, they are only Grinder's Grinding. Nothing much of special. There is not even much changes when it merges with another biome.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Well, it's still a harder biome than the one it overlaps.
    Though, It's only less noticeable with the enemies and stronger weapons you can get at that time. It used to be an interesting biome.

I remember how hard it was to remove corruption, back in 1.1 and indeed, it was close to impossible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom