Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    So, you remember those expensive chests I was talking about? Turns out that in copper plates alone, it takes 6 steel chests full, plus 34.5 stacks. That's a lot of copper plates. A whole lot.
    Getting the other three logistic chests is really expensive... but I need them to make my nuclear reactor setup work.
    I'm really glad I made those accumulators. They save me a whole lot of pain in figuring out what's wrong, or just giving me a buffer for adding more power generation. Talking about Factorio, btw.
    Factorio has way too much waiting in it. Waiting for research, waiting for crafting, waiting for trains to finish loading and unloading their items, etc.
    So I rediscovered a legendary animation.
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    I wonder what happened to him, his animations were my childhood
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    There's a video about what happened. I didn't watch it, but I saw it in my recommended.
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Evil Ghost Lady
    I really liked Minecraft animations when I was younger, that's actually what inspired me to start making Minecraft animations.
    I use a program called Mine-Imator, which was made for making Minecraft animations.
    Goblin armies suck. Especially in Hardmode.
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Evil Ghost Lady
    They should add more stuff into it, there aren't many items and there's only one hardmode enemy. (2 if you count the shadowflame apparitions.)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    The question is, what to add? There's so many possibilities for what could be goblin-related. I would add something to prevent them from happening in Hardmode, but only after fighting a few for the materials. Maybe some sort of treaty, or something like the Shadowflame Hex Doll in appearance, more of a threat.
    So Hardmode. Yay me. With Crimson armor and The Bees Knees/Minishark. I died at least 15 times to a goblin army. Not to mention underground, the underworld, and a few other places, I'm sure.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    You just reminded me that I'm playing ranger...
    qwerty3.14
    qwerty3.14
    golden shower isn't very good for 1.3 summoner, since it has to share iFrames with spider minions, use ichor ammo instead.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Ammo it is! Thanks for the help, and reminding me of my current chosen class.
    Decided to try the tank strategy for Hornet 2, and it's an okay way to do it. Quick Slash, Grubsong, Stalwart Shell, and Lifeblood Heart make a pretty good team. Also, Quick Slash is one of my new favorite charms.
    Got a bit of a moral dilemma: I want to play 1.17 snapshots, but I also want to stick to my post two posts down from this, and not play anything 1.17 related until the official release comes out...
    Just discovered that Minecraft now has a technical height limit of 4064 blocks, an acting height limit of somewhere in the 300s, and can also go below y=0 now, apparently. I still refuse to play any snapshots or prereleases though, because I want to save the experience for when 1.17 releases for real.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Thankfully I watch enough AntVenom to know some of this stuff. I knew the 30mil limit was hardcoded, but I didn't know the 32 bit integer limit was the technical limit... then again, not really surprising considering the fact that this value breaks the game so much, or is the result of a game breaking scenario. Probably because it's the limit of a whole lot of machines.
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    same here.I too watch antvenom
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I once downloaded a mod that removed the 30 million limit and re-added the far lands, and the game simply crashes if you approach the 32 bit limit.
    Finally figured out where to go in Hollow Knight, killed the Broken Vessel and got the Monarch Wings. Now I just have to fight Hornet 2. Which is really hard. Take the speed of the Mantis Lords, the attacks of the first Hornet fight, and give the result a parry-like move, and you have yourself Hornet 2.
    I just discovered that Shadow Dye is busted on Switch. Really busted.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    ?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    What's wrong with it?
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Instead of doing what it normally does, it makes the item it's applied to invisible. So if you put it on armor...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom