Rhajat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So last night was very weird but I was actually able to show real sadness for the first time in forever.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I find my life without too much emotion due to the fact that it is devoid of people who are worth seeing it
    ♪ Its all so ludicrous a sinful DISTORTION You fall from heavens gate into a villain’s fate, And say “Hello Temptation? Nice to meet you” ♪
    Fun Fact:I hate shopping if it isn't necessary. Clothes shopping in particular is the bane of my existence
    Robot Scout
    Robot Scout
    Haven't heard something more true than this in my life.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I hate clothes shopping because they never have what I actually want and what they do have, is stupid stuff I don't want. I just want something that's functional and reasonable, but noooo of course not.
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Bonus points if you have to go clothes shopping with a relative and they wont shut up about how this one outfit would look cute on you and you eventually say your gonna get just to quiet them.
    My girlfriend is dragging me around with her as she goes shopping. send halp pls
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Preferably just knock her out I'll deal with her then.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Alright, then. Do you prefer her to be knocked out by sleeping darts or by blunt force?
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Sleeping darts preferably i want that beautiful body of hers as intact as possible.
    I'm still debating changing my name. I'm leaning toward keeping but I'm not sure.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    So what would you change it to, then?
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Probably back to Vizron or variant of Vizron
    Is it just a weird anime thing or are people actually born with white hair or do anime characters dye it constantly
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    So anime logic then?
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Aye, and more diversity I guess
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Look up "Albinism." - it's possible to be born with white hair. that being said, i doubt said anime characters have it. Bloodred, blue, white, pink, etc. hair in anime is just, well, an anime trope.
    I had to open my flashdrive in public to retrieve a certain picture. I swear it felt like everyone was watching me.
    Yuno is really cute and with her being crazy it magnifies my attraction by x100
    WHy is there so much hate for nekos around these parts?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Because it's extremely over exaggerated and people are salty in general.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I believe that saltiness and hate is a fad amongst people here.
    @Xylia that DID sound sarcastic a lot.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Just as i expected thank you for the valuable information
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom