Search results for query: *

1. Razor_Typhoon

You better be hyped for Terraria's birthday.

You better be hyped for Terraria's birthday.
  2. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``Likely, but that doesn't mean we can't try and get a basic idea..``
  3. Razor_Typhoon

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

I'm gonna plan something really special for RJITU's 4th birthday, but is it's birthday the 27th (aka this OOC's creation) or the 30th (aka the IC's creation)
  4. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Valve shrugs as he speaks up with a slight suggestion. ``Well one of us could pick up the skill while we are here, who knows how long we spend in this place.`` He then looks at the tunnel ahead before turning back with a bit of hope. ``Or we could find someone who can understand the drawings...
  5. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

He watches them make their attempt, not intervening themselves since identifying markings isn't really his skill.
  6. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Valve stands back awkwardly, giving everyone a glance that is presumably of confusion while acting silent.
  7. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(gonna wait for this turn)
  8. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``Well if any of them try to attack us, we'll be prepared to battle.`` Valve's grip on his spear strengthens as he says that.
  9. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``Were those lifeforms people or animal, or maybe a mix?``
  10. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Although not sure on whenever to just ignore a shrieking bag, the mention about quakes concerns him. ``Quaking, when was the last one exactly?``
  11. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Valve looks at the bag before looking at the others again. ``At this point, we should consider looking into that bag, it keeps shrieking.``
  12. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``I mean, none of us are aliens, right?`` He then turns at the others for a second before looking back.
  13. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Seeing the probe fills Valve with fascination as he gets a closer look to admire and analyse its body. ``Who is the person that made this fine machine?
  14. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(heya)
  15. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Upon hearing the sound, Valve would ready himself for anything as he takes out a spear that seems to be in decent condition, gripping it tightly.
  16. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``Well then, lead on when you are ready.`` Value's attention is then bought over to... Noticing the bag, he tilts his head before turning back to Nogent. ``What the hell is that?``
  17. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``Got it, but is someone leading the way or are we all just heading off without any leader?``
  18. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``I'll remember that, MD-AAS and Nogent, just call me Value.``
  19. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``To this place, yeah, also what or who are all of you?`` He looks up, not sure if to trust the mech or anyone else here, but yet again, he just met them and doesn't know anything about them.
  20. Razor_Typhoon

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

``I'll tag along then if you all are trying to find a way out.``
Back
Top Bottom