Search results for query: *

• Users: Cubic.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cubic.

Other Literature Ask Sophia Ralis

User @Bubby Aurora: Yeah, this is an AMA kind of thing, but it's more of a story-based AMA where the reader can change the story as it gets updated. You can ask questions, change the plot, or even do some funny aesthetic magic that can, idk, turn the character green or something. Is this allowed...
  2. Cubic.

Story The Legend of Sophia Ralis the Naiad Queen

Note: This was made to theme around the canon Terraria lore that was shown for the 8th anniversary. If anything contradicts it, it's because I can't see the images on the lore page and get most of my lore knowledge from wiki trivia. I've only read the intro, the Corruption and Crimson, the...
  3. Cubic.

Bubby's Mod/The Chaos Mod ideas

I would make or join a mod team and start making these into a mod (which would be named Bubby's Mod or The Chaos Mod), but I can't code and I'm a Console player. I will edit this as I get more ideas. I would put these into suggestions but they're too ridiculous and/or targeted towards other...
  4. Cubic.

Xbox One Hallow is suddenly very laggy

This may be our console because it needs to update and our wifi doesn't do updates, but the Hallow suddenly began to lag just today. Our console is not connected to the Internet. Both me and my little brother have experienced it. I was chilling in the Underground Hallow in my new playthrough...
  5. Cubic.

NPCs & Enemies The Naiad

I'm sure those of you who saw my Scarlestil thread cringed at my horrible spriting saw the Cambion assassin character who you could hire to attack other players. This is kind of a remake of that but also a different idea. The Naiad is a Hardmode NPC who comes to your town after you defeat Duke...
  6. Cubic.

Items Milk (This isn't what you think it is, trust me)

Milk. I'm sure you're thinking of Minecraft milk or some bad thread about some characters randomly being lactose intolerant, but nope. Milk is a Hardmode Post-Mech consumable that is sold by the Merchant for 10 silver coins. Its tooltip is 'Better not be rotten...' Sometimes it gives you...
  7. Cubic.

Casual The "_____, Change my Mind" Thread

Post stuff you're likely not to change your mind about. TCF rules apply obviously. Friend is a girl, change my mind.
  8. Cubic.

OOC Pokèmon: Shape and Beat

This is a crossover roleplay between Just Shapes and Beats and Pokèmon: Sun and Moon. Basically there are Pokèmon who resemble shapes (Hexahedric and Midnight Var. Hexyborg resemble Friend and Close to Me). They are thought to be descendants of powerful geometric aliens (the shapes). You can RP...
  9. Cubic.

IC The Nine Kingdoms

((OOC - The Nine Kingdoms: A Minecraft (Story Mode) Roleplay)) "Have we found Xana yet, Bubby?" "No, but we'll keep searching. You didn't knock her into a portal, now did ya?" "Bubby! This is serious! Our sister is somewhere in Oceania and nobody can find her! We need to get there ourselves...
  10. Cubic.

OOC The Nine Kingdoms: A Minecraft (Story Mode) Roleplay

Welcome to the Nine Kingdoms, a world of nine elemental utopia classed by the main Nine Elements: LIGHTLAND The Light kingdom, Lightland lives up to its name as a bright, beautiful mass of different biomes. Everyone is welcome here as long as they abide the law. Lightland has three Royal...
  11. Cubic.

Casual Let's delve into our minds, and speak of all our dreams!

Seeing as I tend to post statuses about the dreams I have, I decided to make a thread about dreams and dreaming so I can post other statuses and post my dreams here, and have a place for other people to do so as well. Last night, I dreamed that I had a very loose, wing-like outfit and that it...
  12. Cubic.

IC Kidnapped: A Damsel in Distress story with a twist

OOC - Kidnapped: A Damsel in Distress story with a twist -- Siccle Soulya -- You find yourself outside a lake with some lost health. Seems you got attacked in your sleep or something, but it's not too bad. A little wash in the clean-looking water could help, or you could look at the nearby...
  13. Cubic.

OOC THE CUBE VIRUS

It all started when an alien came. The alien wasn't from outer space, and she didn't have advanced technology, and she didn't have superpowers. She was almost human, except for her anatomy. Her skin was a deep blue, and her head was floating, as she lacked a neck. Her head was a cube, and she...
  14. Cubic.

IC The Corruption: A Geometry Dash Roleplay!

((It's done. A couple hours and the IC has launched. Thank you for your unwavering support.)) ((To create or edit a character, or chat out of character, or read the Nightly Reports (Catch-Up Logs basically), go to the Character Editor.)) I leap out of my Ship, and land in front of the CCR post...
  15. Cubic.

OOC The Corruption: a Geometry Dash Roleplay! Character Editor

A while ago, everything was peaceful in the Dashlands. Players made and beat levels, Shopkeepers sold new colors and appearances, and Vaultkeepers guarded their vaults with their pass codes. But one day, a Shopkeeper dissapeared. This wasn't the usual ghosting the universe as many Players had...
  16. Cubic.

Resolved What does this green banner at the corner of my pfp mean?

It appears on other people's pfps as well, but not everyone's. Is it an indicator of online status or..
  17. Cubic.

The most ambitious crossovers in history.

There are a lot of gaming crossovers out there, so here's a place to post and discuss your favorites. Here's my masterpiece: Friend the Cube from Just Shapes and Beats as Susie from DELTARUNE. The crossover's name is Delta Beat. The character's name is Enemy, because Susie is an anagram of...
  18. Cubic.

Your Sentient Slime (Slime Rancher "What If?")

You wake up, get ready to go to school, and walk outside to walk to the bus stop. There appears to be a slime outside your house. What is a slime from Slime Rancher doing outside your house? Nontheless, you curiously walk over to the slime. "Hello!" it yells in your native language. You are...
  19. Cubic.

Drawings & Paintings Bubby's Art

As the people who RP with me probably know, I do art! I was thinking about starting an art thread to showcase and take requests for art, (and discovered a workaround for being unable to veiw a majority of the forum sections because of my iPad's broken parental controls) so here we are now!
  20. Cubic.

OOC Kidnapped: A Damsel in Distress story with a twist

A while ago, in the Kingdom of Aurora, a monster appeared. He claimed to want something from the kingdom... But something was wrong. Later, the Princess disappeared, and the guards reported her to have been kidnapped by the monster. Again, something was wrong. A single guard said, "She was...
Back
Top Bottom