Search results for query: *

1. AVARUS ODIUM

Other Game Hoyoverse games GC the 2nd

A remake of the convo that we used to discuss games like Honkai star rail and Genshin impact..
  2. AVARUS ODIUM

Single Thread RP The Van (Redux)

I'm sure you've heard the name before. "The Van." It's been associated with a sort of.. selective "secret society" on the forums for over a year now, and finally, after a thinly won vote to the public, it is now open to anyone who wishes to join, the secrecy of it now completely shattered. In...
  3. AVARUS ODIUM

Other Game Foul Tarnished: An Elden Ring Thread

I've noticed as of recent that a sizable number of people on here play Elden Ring, and discussion of it seems to take place at random throughout the forums. I'm making this thread so that all that random banter can find one localized place of discussion. This is a thread to discuss opinions on...
  4. AVARUS ODIUM

Single Thread RP Objective Collective: Catgirl Capture

OBJECTIVE COLLECTIVE: Catgirl Capture Something horrific by Fluxxation Firstly, thank all of you crackheads who helped me come up with this horrible roleplay, this one is for you. The year is 2062. The world is a much safer place now.. and that is in part to the massive leaps and bounds...
  5. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Solitarus

SOLITARUS AN RP BY [THE PROTOCOL]! [READ FILENAME: “Setup”?: [Y/N] HELLO AGAIN TRAVELER! NOW THAT YOU’VE PASSED THE PAPERWORK AND HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO AID IN OUR EXPERIMENT, YOU WILL BE DEPLOYED SHORTLY! ALLOW ME TO SET THE STAGE! *AHEM* As the splitting pain in your skull subsides.. you...
  6. AVARUS ODIUM

OOC Solitarus

SOLITARUS ANOTHER RP BY FLUXXATION [THE PROTOCOL] [SYSTEM LOG, PLANET I8-23, SOLITARUS]: “…. What a lonely world.” “The denizens of this planet thought they would be safe hiding themselves underground.. but they weren’t.” “When we ripped the last of the soil from their world, we took the...
  7. AVARUS ODIUM

Other Literature [UNFINISHED] Fluxxation’s God Awful Roleplay Stuff.

Fluxxation’s God Awful Roleplay Stuff. Welcome, you unfortunate soul. Now that you’re here, let me describe the purpose of.. this mess. This here is my roleplay dump. If you want to know the specifics of my characters, find what roleplays they’re in, see what franchise characters I use to...
  8. AVARUS ODIUM

Other Game The Armored Core 6 thread!

Just a thread to discuss all of my happenings in armored core 6, along with whatever you all plan on commenting on!
  9. AVARUS ODIUM

Random Roleplay Discussions

This thread is designed to not talk about one specific roleplay, but simply any and all of them. It always seems like the wrong place when you just have long chats in the OOC of your favorite roleplay, or when you start telling the entirety of TLPW about your next character, so why not talk...
  10. AVARUS ODIUM

Humorous Dumb/valueless thing you’re way too good at

I want to know something that you’re way too good at that makes zero sense, or just amounts to nothing of value. For example. You know that party game “Stick Fight?” The one with the stick figures with guns? I consider myself a sweat in that game, I have 80 hours, and can 1v3 95% of the...
  11. AVARUS ODIUM

Resolved Username change typo

Hi moderators! Im assuming this is the place to put this, but I’m unsure. Please move the thread if this isn’t the best spot for it! I recently changed my username, but I noticed a typo after I posted it. Could you please change the “an“ in my username to just “a”? Thank you!
  12. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Bossfight!

Bossfight! Still A roleplay by Fluxxation Link to the OOC: OOC - Bossfight! As you land from your unexpectedly short trip, you seem to hit some sort of water. There is no splash, and there is no sound, only a slight ripple. Still stunned, you slowly look over the water. You can see stars, all...
  13. AVARUS ODIUM

OOC Bossfight!

Just a silly little idea I had.. Im not sure if I have the activity, the motivation, or the time to run an RP again, but I’m at least going to try and finish this eventually. I’ll be doing little chunks each time I get on, so don’t expect this to be finished any time soon. So… what is...
  14. AVARUS ODIUM

Resolved Username change issue

Hello! I was wondering if my current username change could actually end up as TENEBRE LOSSO SANGUE instead of what it is. I forgot that N on SANGUE and I would be so bugged by it if I had to sit with that until I could change my username again on February 3rd. I get asking for an entirely new...
  15. AVARUS ODIUM

Single Thread RP The Ship (A Van parody)

The Ship After careful inspection, I’ve realised there’s nothing quite like the idea I just recently had. So why not make it? [/SPOILER]
  16. AVARUS ODIUM

OOC Voidtouched Reality

Voidtouched Reality V1.1 - The Lore & More update another RP by Fluxxation [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]...
  17. AVARUS ODIUM

IC Voidtouched Reality

Voidtouched Reality The portal was soundless as it closed. You got up off of the sandy ground and shook off your now ruffled clothes. Looking around the horizon appears like a black cloud, the sky above it hazy and purple. What is this place? You feel the first jolt of energy through your...
  18. AVARUS ODIUM

OOC Bellum Magnum (The Great War)

There’s been a huge drop in activity recently with the forums in general, but specifically roleplay, my goal here is to create something that every audience may like , and something that may possibly grow activity a bit. Since I’m going to a summer camp as of tomorrow and I need sleep today...
  19. AVARUS ODIUM

Resolved Username change questions

So, to go with my new glitchy profile, I have to have a glitchy looking name, this brings up question one. (Also sorry if this is in the wrong place. This is the best place I could think to put it) Am I allowed to use fonts for my username? I received a message that my username was declined...
  20. AVARUS ODIUM

IC The Arena In Between Worlds

It’s cold… so very cold. A deep and piercing cold. The cold ceases as you emerge, your head spinning as you take in the world you have suddenly appeared in. The creature that brought you here is nowhere to be seen. Slowly, men made of stone march towards you. Something tells you that you’re...
Back
Top Bottom