Search results for query: *

1. xHawkSparkz

Not on often. Probably won't respond. If necessary, reach me on my discord group...

Not on often. Probably won't respond. If necessary, reach me on my discord group: https://discord.gg/Bug9wc3
  2. xHawkSparkz

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I'm just starting using this tool. I'm making the first sword. I cannot seem to change the size of the weapon in-game? (With item.width and item.height.) All my other changes are loading fine. Thanks.
  3. xHawkSparkz

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

I was actually aware of that, that's just how the way it looks like it's being implemented, it feels unnatural, makes it feel that way. Sorry for the confusion.
  4. xHawkSparkz

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

I mean I love the tower defense maybe, but I don't like how it feels all sellout advertisement-y.
  5. xHawkSparkz

https://imgur.com/a/W75K3

https://imgur.com/a/W75K3
  6. xHawkSparkz

The difference is that Australia is actually cool.

The difference is that Australia is actually cool.
  7. xHawkSparkz

Australia, nice.

Australia, nice.
  8. xHawkSparkz

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

I agree with this existing
  9. xHawkSparkz

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

I'm in love with the Fist of Helios. Of course Dubstep Cannon is great too. As for the Stellar Mirror, I would say option B suits Terraria a bit more.
  10. xHawkSparkz

Weapons & Equip Items that could use a resprite

I love the books, how I can actually tell them apart. The new corruption enemies are amazingly colored, but I don't like how the eater of souls and corruptor are so stretched out. Megashark, not amazing but much better. Phaseblade is a vast improvement, I also prefer the pointy tip. I don't like...
  11. xHawkSparkz

Other World Customizer

Hello! Often, I want to feel some nostalgia and use only the original ores. This will take a long time to finally get, especially considering the time to check if the world has the ores or not. Or sometimes I want a specific "evil" biome, and I get the other one 3 times in a row... I suggest a...
  12. xHawkSparkz

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I've been lurking and watching you and Tobbvald post. I hadn't seen a couple, but now that I have, I feel I needed to actually sign in to say: You two need to be Terraria developers. The work is amazing.
  13. xHawkSparkz

Items Beat Cannon - More Musical Weaponry [Sprites]

I actually lauched at this. I like being friendly...
  14. xHawkSparkz

I looked it up, completely coincidental, my friend. I had heard of Saints Row before, but never really seen much of it. :P
  15. xHawkSparkz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no dubstep gun?
  16. xHawkSparkz

Stop being so good at things argh

Stop being so good at things argh
  17. xHawkSparkz

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

The ideas are great and well polished. I like the idea of having matching counterparts for everything. That start with C. I wish this would happen, part of a great update.
  18. xHawkSparkz

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

I support this and it's opposite biome! Great ideas.
  19. xHawkSparkz

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Wind Dungeons

Support! This would add some awesome variation to the game. I hope to see this added.
  20. xHawkSparkz

Items Wormhole Mirror

I like the idea! A bit more expensive, then I will support.
Back
Top Bottom